~Chapter 1~ That Fateful Day

11/4/17 Note: Yes, I don't do the whole Lucy Revenge thing anymore. But, with all of the attention this is getting, I guess the least I can do is rewrite it because of my old writing style.

 But, with all of the attention this is getting, I guess the least I can do is rewrite it because of my old writing style

Lucy's P.O.V
It had been six months. Six long months of torture since Lisanna came back. After a while, I only went to the guild to get missions.
     After a while, I created something of an imaginary friend.
     She had pink hair to her shoulders, red eyes, a red kimono type thing with red boots. Next to her was something that looked like a normal cat, well that or a ghost. Is was black and had a golden collar, and it had black fire around it. (A/N Media)
     "Lulu... I will be there soon. No matter what happens, smile. If it is fake or real, just smile. Have hope. Goodbye."
     The only times she shows up is to give a quick message, before she disappears.
     She got here three months ago. I don't have a name for her. A lot of times I just call her red.
     The only thing that keeps me at this guild was that message that red gave me. I might have been imagining things, but I could have sworn I have seen that girl on the second-floor railings of the guild, and on the lights.
     I stopped when I realized I was at the guild. On the way, when I went to get a mission, I usually thought about the past.
     Walking in, the first thing I noticed was people crowding around what seemed like Lisanna. The usual. Wendy looked at me sympathetically.
     Before I could ask her why she looked like that, I was hit with an attack. Rather, a certain dragon slayer rose.
     When Natsu attacked me, I expected more. Yet I felt nothing, before seeing an All too familiar imaginary friend blocking his next attack.
     Instead of the normal questions, everyone asks, they all began rushing at the poor girl, who seemed around Wendy's age. As a response, she put a pink barrier up between us and them.
     She opened her mouth to speak, yet was interrupted by master walking out.
     What a scene it was for him. An entire guild trying to break through a pink colored barrier and, just visible, two people inside.
     "Lucy, Red, inside my office." His eyes flashed to the guild, warning them to back off.
     Hesitantly, after everyone stopped trying to break the barrier, Red lifted her barrier.
     As I walked to masters office, I passed a Lisanna with a grin on, even if she was battered.

The cut off for this is earlier then it was, so deal with me for a little.