Part 2

A/N: I just had the worst moment of my life; I had 33 chibi anime girls chosen, and I had to pick some. After 1 hour I got it down to 10... MEH BABIES ARE GONE!!!!! Also, I decided on the ship!! It's Zerlu and when you see who Lucy's dad is... Well, let me just say I picked the dragon that made the most sense...

Lucy's P.O.V.

After a bit of walking, we came across a room which had these HUGE doors compared to the other ones, which as a matter of fact were arched. Ruby opened the door, and there I saw my mom sitting on a throne, talking to someone I don't know. I managed to croak "M-mom?? as tears silently left my face. 

     She looked at me, and we both just ran to each other. We hugged each other for what seemed like hours, and then I finally looked at the person she was talking to. He had red hair and looked like an older Natsu. Wait... Is that Igneel? My mom must've seen me looking at him and said "Jude is not your father. Your real father is Igneel. Why do you have a bunch of scars?" 

     Once she said this, I looked down and saw I wasn't bleeding, and I just had a bunch of scars. The most visible one was a huge burn mark on my stomach, which was showing due to my outfit.

     Igneel immediately noticed it and said "It was him, wasn't it? I swear the next time I see him" I was looking down, and my mom noticed the burn mark. "Well, I guess this form is quite fragile... You will pass out, but I have to do this." Before I could ask what she meant, she touched my forehead and I passed out.

     I saw me. I had white hair and crystal blue eyes, but I could tell it was me for some reason. I seemed to be about the age just before I ran away from the mansion, and I was with some other people. I said "Mavis! Ruby! Zeref! Wait up!"

     I caught up with three people sitting below a Sakura tree, and I sat next to the guy with black hair. "Ruby, why do you get to stay here? Mavis has to create a guild now, Zeref gets to actually meet with Mavis, and I'm just stuck in a coma for 100 years until I take the role of some helpless girl!" All of a sudden, a weird scenes danced around in my head.

~~~
     I woke up, only to find myself in the castle, laying down as Zeref was sitting on a chair watching me. I realized I was in my room, and I sat up. As my eyes met Zeref's, we both started tearing up. I hugged him immediately and said "Zeref... I remember. I missed you so much... Maybe the most" I whispered the last part, hoping he didn't hear it.

Zeref's P.O.V.

     Once she said that I started to blush. She missed me the most? When I was evil and stuff, I had a curse on me. I realized just now her hair is white again, and her eyes are blue "Do you want to go to Earthland to catch up? I can disguise myself so no one can recognize me, not even my smell. 

     Your old one was a fake smell, and your old smell returned to strawberries and roses, with the hint of a beautiful smell I can't describe... Your training starts in two days by the way." She nodded, and we stopped hugging. We agreed to meet up at the castle gates, in five minutes.

~~~

Lucy's POV

      I got changed into a sundress which is white which fades into sky blue, and it eventually fades into normal blue. I just let my hair down and put some flats on. I didn't mention it, but the tips of my hair are blue. 

     My real name is Lucilla Diamond Heartfilia. Ruby's real name is well, it's a secret, but we call her Ruby, which is her middle name. I walked to the gates only to see Zeref there. He had blond hair, green eyes, and a casual outfit. (White shirt, jeans, and sneakers) He had something behind his back, so I asked "What are you holding? It seems big..." Zeref showed me what was behind his back, and it seemed to be an exceed egg.