Chapter Four

Author's Note: This is where the grammar is better. I didn't fully proofread all of those chapters (that I made about 3 months ago, may I add) fully through.

Lucy's P.O.V.

     I tried to make it simple. "Wendy Marvel wishes to leave the guild. We will be taking Carla." Wendy looked at me with a 'you-really-thought-that-was-going-to-work?' face. I only slightly shrugged at her. Master raised a single eyebrow at us. "And who might you three be to say this?" 

     I nodded at Wendy and Sakura to pull our hoods down. My appearance was yet again different. I was in my very first form. My blue eyes glimmered as I looked at him dead in the eyes. On top of my head was a silver tiara.

 On top of my head was a silver tiara

     "Wendy wishes to travel with me." I paused and decided to smile. "Don't worry. I'll take care of her. Now, Carla, please?" He just slightly nodded. Sakura yawned and fell onto my head, passed out. Luckily she remembered to turn back into her chibi form. 

     I slid my hood back over my face as Makarov opened the door. Wendy was the next to do so. We stood on the balcony, looking down at the fairies. I looked at them with pure disgust. Most people tensed up from the magic energy. 

     Makarov simply said "Carla. I need to speak with you." The curious white exceed started to fly up to the office. A strand of my blonde hair fell out of my cloak. I cautiously tucked it back in as I walked back into the office. Once Carla, Wendy, and Makarov were back in I set the sound barrier back up.

     Wendy took off her hood and smiled at Carla. "We're going to train with L-Daimond~Nee." Carla nodded and we all turned to Makarov. "Master, I'm leaving. Sorry! I just really want to go with Diamond~Nee." Makarov teared up. He didn't bother taking the time to say the three rules in leaving Fairy Tail. In a short amount of time, both Carla and Wendy's guild marks were gone. Now it's time for some training

~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for this short chapter.