Intro

(Okay so let me give you some character description. Eren is 4'6 she wears ripped jeans and a belly shirt that says "bad girl." Alyssa, very tall standing at 6'0 she wears a long white dress. No shoes. Let's start.)
Eren's pov
"Aw, what's wrong short stack can't keep your fists up?"  Sasha said. We were fighting, I knew I shouldn't have trusted here group. Gene cheered her on. "I sure can!" I said. I swung my fist but she dogged it. "Lights out sweetie." Sasha said. Her fist rushed towards my face then it all went black.
Sasha's pov
"Yeah bitch! Learn your place." I said looking down at her. "That wasn't very nice." Some girl said. She stood out from the crowd to face me. She had long white hair silver eyes. "What do you want grandma?" I asked. "Now that was not polite at all." She said. "Sweetie get outta here. Unless you think you can fights in a dress." I said. "I can do more then that." She said. "Give it your best shot!" I said. I swung my fist but she grabbed my wrist. "Ow! Let go!" I shouted. She lifted me by my wrist and started to squeeze it. "Gah! What do you want?!" I shouted. "Apologize to the poor girl you left on the floor." She demanded. "She's knocked out she can't even- GAH OW! F-fine...I'm sorry." I said. She threw me on the ground. The girl lifted Eren in her arms and walked away. "You got your ass beat!" Aphmau said. "You wanna go?" I asked. Zane put his arm around her and stared at me. "Never mind." I said.
Alyssa's pov
The girl laid in my arms as I carried her back to safety. Her hair reached her shoulders. It was beautiful light brown color. I reached the apartment and opened the door. I set her down on the couch. "*sigh* you are so lucky he's not home." I said. I stepped away from her to go to the kitchen.
Erens pov
I opened my eyes. I was laying on a blue couch. The most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on was in the kitchen. "I-is this heaven?" I asked dazed. "No, you were in a fight. You failed. I took you here." She said. "Pssh I let her win!" I said. "I broke her wrist." She said continuing in the kitchen. "W-what?! Your sooo gansta! Wanna join my group?!" I asked. "I don't waste my time like that. I help, I don't hurt." She said. "You hurt Sasha." I said laughing. "I hurt her to help." She said. "W-whatever. Anyway what's your name?" I asked. "Alyssa." She said. Even her name is perfect. "I'm Eren. I should go." I said standing up. She moved so fast I didn't see her. She grabbed my hand. "Stay for lunch." She said. I blushed. "O-okay." I said.
(I've never did something like this!!! Tell me if you like it.!!!)