Care about someone else!

Erens pov
Alyssa placed a bowl on the table. "Here you go." She said. "What is it?" I asked. "Soup." She replied. "Thanks, or whatever." I said eating. Someone opened the door. "Your back huh?" Travis said. "Wow! Alyssa you live wth Travis? I thought he lived with his girlfriend. Are you his girlfriend?!" I asked. "Hehe, no. He wishes. He lives here with Katelyn. He gave me a key here so I can come if I have to." She said. "Yeah Alyssa doesn't live here. But when she does come she leaves dinner for me and Katelyn."  He said sitting on the couch beside me. "I should get going anyway. Bye!" I said standing up and walking to the door. "See ya!" Travis said waving. I left and closed the door behind me.
Alyssa's pov
I stared at the door. "Sooo, how do you like Eren?" Travis asked. "Nice." I said. "I must leave." I said. "Like always. Bye." He said. I opened his window. I started climbing to the top of the building. At the top of the building I watched the people below me. I jumped down to the other house below. There they are. "She broke my fucking wrist! You better have my back this time." Sasha said. "I will! When have I let you down? Erm, don't answer that." Gene said. Eren turned the corner. "The star of the show arrived! Guessing you found the note in your pockets?" Sasha said. "Yeah. So me and Gene? Fist on fist?" Eren asked. "Not exactly." Gene said pulling a gun from his pocket.
Erens pov
I backed away. "Listen is all this really worth it? It's just weed." I said. Suddenly Alyssa flipped off the house beside us. She kicked down Sasha as she landed. "You may know how fight but I've got the gun." Gene said. She grabbed his arm and flipped backwards onto the ground. She quickly grabbed the gun. "What was that?" She asked. "D-damn you." He said. Alyssa walked to me. "Eren, you need to stay outta trouble." She said. "Trouble can't stay outta me." I replied. "Eren im serious." She said. "Why do you even care?!" I asked. "Because I care about everyone!" She said. "Care about someone else." I said turning away from her. "Fine! I will." She said. And like that she disappeared. "Eren you idiot you let the best thing in your life get away." I thought aloud.
Aphmaus pov
Me and Aaron were going for a walk through the neighborhood. We spotted a girl. A long white dress is what she wore. Long beautiful white hair. She was on the ground sitting by the trash. Her head in between her knees. "Are you okay?" I asked. She quickly jerked up. She held her dagger to my neck. "Hey! Back off my girlfriend!" Aaron said standing up to her. "I apologize." She said putting down the blade. "You alright?" I asked. "I'm fine." She said. She jumped up and held onto the windowsill of an apartment. She climbed higher and higher, till she was gone. "That bitch crazy!" Aaron said.