I care about you~

Erens pov
It's been a week since I told her to leave. I don't even care. I'm fine without her! I don't miss her. Today I had to meet with Zennix. He wanted to warn me about something. I finally arrived. "Hey Zennix. What's up?" I asked. "Well Sasha heard you break it off with your girlfriend." He said. I blushed. "She's not my girlfriend!" I said. "Sure whatever. Anyway. That mean no one is going to save you." He said then bursted out laughing. I backed up frighted but bumped into something. I turned around. Sasha, and Gene stood behind me. Knives in their hands. "Ha! What's two knives gonna do?" I teased. A cold metal object pressed the back of my head. "Ah, I see you trusted Zennix with the gun this time." I said. Sasha kicked me in the stomach I fell to the ground. Yo, peace out world.
Alyssa's pov
I did the dishes as Travis sat and at his lunch with Katelyn. "Travis did you hear about how Eren was gonna get jumped? If we leave now we won't miss the fight." Katelyn said. I froze. The plate I was cleaning dropped from my hands. "Katelyn sssh!" Travis said. "E-Eren..." I said. "*sigh* go to her." Travis said. I ran to his opened window and quickly leaped out.
Erens pov
I laid on the floor. Sasha and Gene beat the shit outta me. Zennix held a gun at me just in case a fought back. "Let her go!" I heard soft voice yell. Alyssa jumped down kicking down Sasha and Gene. She quickly scoop me up and tried to jump up to a window. ...but she couldn't. Zennix pulled a rope from his pocket. As she jumped away he wrapped it around her waist. He pulled her down. "Run!" She yelled at me. As she was pulled down she threw on the windowsill. Zennix stomped on her stomach as she reached the ground. I turned away and began to climb away. But a voice in my head kept saying go back. She needs you. I hate you brain. "I'm coming Alyssa!" I yelled. I climbed back down. Zennix already did a number on her. "Eren! Go I'm protecting you!" She said. "If your protecting me! Who's protecting you!" I yelled. I charge at Zennix taking him to the ground. I reached I'm his pocket and pulled out his knife. I stabbed him. Over, and over. This sudden rage, this hatred wanted him gone. I wanted him to pay...but for what? "Eren. Stop!" I heard Alyssa cry out when I came to my senses. I dropped his knife. "Don't worry! Eren. I'll get you to a hospital." I said. "I think I broke my leg with the fall. I can't walk." She said. I let out a groan. I lifted her up she was surprisingly light. "*sigh* lets go." I said. "I care about you a lot." She said to me. "Well I don't." I replied. "Okay shortie." She replied. "4'8 is tall!" I responded.