Cupcake.

Victoria's pov

I walked through the cafeteria with a cupcake in one hand and a bottle of water in the other, scanning for my friends.

"Vic" I heard Taylor shout and I turned to my left to see the group of people that I call my friends.

I placed my items on the table and pulled back the only spare seat, which was next to Olivia.

I despised Olivia as she wanted him, Calum. Only little did she know that he wanted me.

Thinking back to the incident this morning I saw Calum enter the cafeteria with Luke, Ashton and Michael. They were the popular boys of the school and every girl adored them.

Luke had blonde hair, which he put into a quiff almost everyday, sometimes wearing a SnapBack or a beanie. He had eyes the colour of the ocean and a lip ring on the left side of his mouth.

Michael's hair changed colour almost every week however at the moment it was red. His lips were a tinted red colour and an eyebrow piercing was going through his right eyebrow.

Ashton had curly brown hair, which he just left to do its own natural thing. His eyes were green and dimples were seen on either side of his smile.

They all dressed the same, like rockstars. Wearing black skinny jeans (sometimes with rips in the knees), band shirts and converse or vans for footwear.

I fount all of three of them attractive however Calum was different, he was a true piece of artwork.

His tanned skin, adorable smile, brown eyes and brown hair were enough to make me more than attracted to him.

Myself and Calum had been sending nudes for more than a year now, which was extremely unbelievable. However we had never actually done anything in person other than make out.

Calum was walking over to me, which was new. I looked up towards the boy who was now hovering over me.

"Get up now baby" he whispered so only I could hear.

I shook my head, refusing to get up.

"Now" he spoke in an angry manner.

All of my friends were looking towards the two of us in a weird way, clearly confused.

No one else knew about calum and I other than the two of us so this was new to them. I pushed my chair back, stood up and began following him out of the cafeteria.

Once we had gotten to an empty hallway, Calum turned to finally face me.

"I did not like the way you treated me earlier vic, you know you shouldn't walk away from me baby" he mumbled in my ear, backing me up against a locker.

I stayed silent.

"You're gonna have to start speaking up baby girl otherwise I might just have to eat your cupcake" he smirked.

He was clearly not talking about the cupcake that I had purchased to eat in the cafeteria.

"I'm sorry babe, I wont do it again" I kissed him and pulled his body towards me, craving his warmth and touch.

"Stop vic" he pulled away and looked down to his now visible boner that was sitting in the black skinny jeans.

"I'll text you later and we can finish this" he smirked, talking about the nudes.

"Maybe" I winked and began making my way back to the cafeteria whilst Calum walked towards the boys bathroom.