You're my baby.

Victoria's pov

The last two periods were agonisingly boring as Miss Taylor wouldn't stop talking about her divorce with her ex-husband, leading her to break down in tears. How sad.

I was now in my car driving home and I already knew exactly what was coming, Calum.

I knew for a fact that I would almost instantly have a text from him, asking for the nudes once again of course.

Noticing my surroundings, I realised I was finally home. Walking into the house I noticed it was silent and I was not surprised at all.

As I predicted, my phone notifies me that I had a text and I knew who it was.

Calum: are you busy vic?
Victoria: yes .
Calum: what are you doing that makes you so busy?
Victoria: sitting down.
Calum: so that's make you busy?
Victoria: yep.
Calum: no it doesn't.
Victoria: since when?
Calum: since now.

I didn't bother replying to Calum's message and after almost a minute my phone was going crazy with the amount of messages he had sent me.

Calum: vic?
Calum: answer
Calum: helloooo
Calum: come here
Calum: I want you to whisper sweet things in my ears, whilst I kiss your neck.
Calum: I want you.
Calum: I want you to come round to my house this weekend so I can show you how beautiful you are.
Victoria: hey, no compliments hood.
Calum: why not baby?
Victoria: and I am not coming over to your house.
Calum: why?
Victoria: so you can brag to Luke, Michael, Ashton and the rest of the school about how shitty I was? I'd rather choke.
Calum: I know what you can choke on😏
Victoria: your ego?
Calum: I was gonna say my dick but that too I guess😉

How self centred.

This was just typical Calum and it pissed me off.

My phone, again, signalled that I had a text message.

Calum
*1 attachment*

How great.
Opening the message, it was a picture of Calum's bare chest and oh my.

I had seen this on many occasions but it never failed to mesmerise me, he was a beautiful person however his shitty personality ruined it.

Victoria: well
Calum: are you not going to send me something back baby?
Victoria: *image*
Calum: go dammit baby girl
Victoria: what's with the pet names?
Calum: you're my baby
Victoria: technically I'm not
Calum: we'll see😏

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?