Blow job?

// WARNING CONTAINS SMUT \\

Victoria's pov

It was now Friday afternoon and lunch had just passed. I hadn't seen much of Calum today, which was weird.

Mrs Gilmore, my history teacher, had just told us to pack our things away as the bell was about to go, finally it was the weekend.

Walking out of the school gates I saw Calum running up to me...

"Vic come on" he spoke
"What?"
"I told you that you were coming to mine at the weekend"
"But it's Friday and Friday is a weekday" I smirked
"Don't smirk like that, it's hot"
I laughed at his comment.
"But seriously Calum, why?"
"You already know why" he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his car.
"But my dad is coming to pick me up"
"And?" Calum laughed.

I groaned and got into his car, instantly regretting my own stupidity.

The entire time that we drove to his house, he had his hand on my thigh, gently rubbing his thumb across my jeans.

Finally, we pulled up in front of a normal sized house, Calum quickly got out and came round to my side of his car. He opened the door for me and grabbed my hands, pulling me towards the house.

My back hit the front door and he was already kissing me on places that he knew turned me on.

I grabbed his hair with my fingers and accidentally let a moan out, only leading Calum to smirk.

"I've barely touched you babe"

"Shut up" I laughed.

Calum opened the door and acknowledged the fact that nobody was home, shit.

He pulled me upstairs, him being in front, and we finally came to a bedroom.

Calum pushed the door open a pulled the both of us inside, shutting the door behind us.

"Finally, you're all mine"
"I've always been yours Calum" I replied, kissing his neck, leaving Calum to groan.

"Vic" he breathed out.
"Yes?" I smirked.
"You little shit" Calum responded, whilst shaking his head and laughing.

Again, we began kissing each other, only getting deeper and deeper into the kiss the more we craved each other's touch.

We made it to what I assumed was his bed and Calum took off my shirt, taking his off afterwards, revealing his tanned body.

He placed kisses all over my chest and neck, then began sucking on a spot.

I moaned as he kept sucking on my neck, leaving a hickey.

He made sure he had left a mark on my upper body so I returned the favour.

I got up and Calum gave me a confused look. Smirking, i told him to lay down.

I straddled his waist and placed a kiss on his lips, slowly making my way down his neck where I began sucking.

Hickeys were left on his neck and chest, a couple on the tattoos that were on his collar bones.

Calum turned into a moaning mess and I loved it.

He passed me his phone and told me to take a picture of his chest so I did.

He then pushed me off of him and I was confused.

"Sorry?" I questioned.
"Don't be sorry baby girl" he laughed, taking off his trousers and then his boxers.

I placed my hand on top of his to stop him.

"Calum, I can't"
"Why vic, come on"
"I'm not ready" I spoke
"Just a blow job?" He smirked and got down on the floor.

Calum began pumping himself and his penis was definitely bigger in person.

"Let me help you out baby" I smirked, leaning up to kiss his lips.

I licked the tip and then began sucking, eventually taking all of him in. Calum grabbed my hair and helped me, moving my head back and forth.

I used my free hand to pump the rest of his dick, making him moan louder.

"Just like that baby, fuck"

I stopped sucking and kitten licked his dick.

"Vic, carry on" he groaned.
So I bobbed my head back and forth, again taking all of him.

I felt him twitch so I knew what was coming.

Sucking for the couple last times, I felt a warm liquid enter my mouth.

Calum moaned as he cummed and it was beautiful. I swallowed the liquid and Calum grabbed my hand, pulling me up and placing a kiss on my lips.

"You were amazing baby" he said and placed another kiss on my lips.

"You weren't so bad yourself"

"I didn't do anything"

"You didn't have to" I said and placed more kisses on his collar bones.

"Vic you need to stop otherwise I might end up throwing you on that bed any second"

I came to the realisation of what he said and stopped as I wasn't ready yet.

"Good girl" he spoke and placed a kiss on the top of my head.

Me and Calum were now laid on his bed, both only in underwear, and he was running his fingers through my hair.

"Do you want to sleep over?" He asked.

I was shocked.

"Are you sure? Only if you want me to" I shyly asked.

"I'd love you to" he replied, kissing me on the head.

This has never happened before and I was confused. Why was Calum being so nice and kind?