Chapter 3

Heather's POV

"I love you, Mari." A familiar voice said. It caught my attention. I walked over to the side of the tree house, and what I saw broke my heart. Jowee was kissing Mari. I loved Jowee. And he knew it. I didn't care if he was 10 years older than me, he stole my broken heart.

I ran off crying, passing Miles. Which confused me a little because Miles can't leave his home. I shrugged it off, and ran off. I bumped into somerapo, knocking me to the ground. I rubbed my eye, getting my hand wet.

"Heather?" I didn't need to look up. I knew that voice anywhere. But I looked up, anyway. It was Sock! "You alright?" He asked, holding out his hand, which made me blush a little.

"..." I was always silent. There was no need to say anything. I took the rapo's hand, and he helped me up.

"Are you ok? Why are you crying?" He asked.

"..."

He sighed. "Silent as always. Are you ever going to say anything?"

"..."

He sighed. His eyes lit up. "What the...?" His gaze fell to my neck. My pendant was glowing, and hovering over my chest.

"Heather, is there something you're not telling us?"

My face turned red. "..." I looked at my pendant.

"Heather, is there another world?"

"..." I nodded.

He firmly grabbed my hand and pulled me to the Map Room. Pirate Beard burst the door open.

"What the Raposa be going on here?" He yelled. He looked at my pendant that was glowing red. "So, there be another world?"

"..."

"I'll go get Mari and Jowee!" Sock yelled. The name made my heart sink to the abyss of Song Island when he said his name.

Sock and Miles came to the Map Room as well as Jowee, Mari, KRAZIBARKS, and Hero.

"KRAZIBARKSWANTSTOKNOWWHATISGOINGON!" KRAZIBARKS yelled.

"We'll tell ye in a minute." Pirate Beard said. "Jowee, lad. Ye know how to work the thing. Get er' goin'."

"Alright." Jowee walked up to me. I fought back tears. He saved me, after all. I trusted him. But I still never said anything. "I need your Pendant, Heather."

I nodded, and gave him my glowing gem on string.

"Here we go!"

---------------------------------

Third page, BOOM! I hope you liked it! More is yet to come! Just wait! This is my third page TODAY! So, I'm pretty sure I'll update in about a half hour. BYE!!!