Chapter 4

Sock's POV

Sometimes, I felt excluded from the group. But this time I get to go on an adventure!

Jowee held the Pendant over his head, and it hovered out of his hand, and over the table. It shot lasers onto the stone, drawing a map to another world.

"It be... Ice Realms?" Captain Beard asked.

"Well, the Pendant wouldn't lead us here for no reason. Let's get going as soon as possible." Jowee said.

"KRAZIBARKSWILLBETHESAIL" KRAZIBARKS yelled as he pulled out his green and yellow plaid blanket.

I rolled my eyes at the crazy old rapo, and focused my attention on the map the Pendant carved into the stone table.

The ground began to rumble, and. I knew that meant we were moving again. It's been almost a month since we left to another world.

"Hey, Sock?" Miles asked.

"What's up, Miles?"

"What's this new world gonna be like?"

"We'll figure it out when we get there."

"What do you think mom would say about me. You know, joining you on your adventure, and all that?"

"Rose would be so proud of you, right now. Seeing that you're doing what you love most: adventuring."

"You really think so?" Miles asked.

"I know so. And don't tell NavyJ I said this but, I liked her singing better than his."

Miles chuckled. "I do too. We should probably get out of the Map Room, now."

---------------------------------

I know, they're short chapters, but hey! There's gonna be a lot of short chapters! So, stick around. For more! Keep reading books! Go have fun! Do something! I dunno. But I hope you enjoyed this part! Bye!!!