Author's Note:

WARNING: Contains Spoilers!!!

OK, guys! I just finished the game of this book, and this is COMPLETELY inaccurate! I need to restart. Imma remake this book so all da Drawn To Life fans see that I didn't remember what happened, and Imma restart. Oh! And when I DID finish the game... I wanted to slit my throat. I HATE THE GAME! I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!!! I was at least what... Four or five when I started the game, and I couldn't read too well so I had NO idea what was going on. So now, I'm thirteen, and I replay it, I need to die. KILL MEH!!  PLES! My friend in school spoiled that Sock was actually Wilfre, but I just denied it because Sock is in my fanfic, so I see Sock sneaking out of the map room with the pendant, and I'm wondering: is this supposed to happen? And then I see Sock turn into Wilfre, and it killed me inside. Then I found out that Mari was helped Wilfre with the plan to destroy me. That also killed me. And THEN! EVERYONE DIED!!! I didn't understand the ending AT ALL! I kinda get how Mike and Heather are related in some way. Is it me, or does Mike look a lot like Lukas? But he's NOT lukas. Lukas will always and forever be my bae. MY bae!!! I need to go die now. BYE!