Chapter One.

(Khleo POV)

I'm Khleo pronounced Ka-leo. I'm 17 and mixed with black, Indian, Puerto Rican, and Irish. I'm from Downtown New Orleans. Only child, Mother is a crackhead and father died in army.

I live with my grandma who is 64,but looks to be in her 30, my Bestfriend Brianna, and cousin Leyla. We are all now in the 12th grade, preparing to graduate.

When little i was always the one to dream of marrying a doctor or lawyer, and having a family, and living in a big dream house on the beach. But as i got older i knew that would never happen.   Now i'm older, and i don't dream anymore. But I'm currently single.

I jumped in the shower took a lil hoe bath (lol). I got out and dressed in some denim ripped high waisted shorts, my Air Jordan 11 playoff Retro, a black and white OBEY sweatshirt, and a red beanie that said LEO in white letters. I flat ironed my hair , then added accessories to my outfit, before grabbing my phone  and headed out the door.

I hopped in the backseat of Bri's all black on black challenger.

We pulled up to school, and parked in our normal parking space. We got out of the car and headed towards the schools double doors, before i got rudely stopped.

"Damn, Leo you just walk past a nigga and don't speak?" August said pulling me on his lap.

I sighed. " Let me go August, and yes cause you ain't my nigga." I said pushing away from him.

He chuckled. " Why you always diggin a nigga out though?" He said wrapping his arms around me again.

I blushed at the feeling." Cause you a playa, and ion like playas." I said pushing him off and walking away .

"Leo, you know you like him. Why you tripping on my nigga foe?" Chloe said referring to her cousin August.

"Chloe yea, August is cool and all, but he's a playa and i ain't got time for the pee wee bullshit." I sighed. ", August is just-"

"Sexy as Hell." August interrupted, wrapping his arm over my shoulder." Is that what you were gonna say?"

I didn't even reply, i just removed his arm and walked to my first class of today.  I took my regular seat in the back of the classroom, with me not really feeling today, i laid down my head  covering it with my jacket and falling to sleep.

(August POV]

August Anthony Alsina Jr. Yeah that's me, 18. From New,Orleans Louisiana.  Bad ass nigga, but i don't give a fxck. School yeah that's cool, don't do drugs ooh you a fool.  I fxck bitches and i love to party.

I currently live with my moms and my nieces. My father passed when i was a youngin' and so did my brother. I've been locked up for killing the nigga who kilt mines.

I was always the lil nigga to grow up and be apart of that thug life,and now dreams have came true. Not only that but I'm also an upcoming artist, don't believe just watch.

Just like everyother player, I've got my feelings hurt before and I'm now the way i am. Fxck bitches and walk away, I'll never care because SHE didn't care. It's all her fault. But whatever i'm moving on to something new and better.

"Yoo August, you know that nigga D' angelo gotta hit out on you?" My niggia Antonio asked passing the blunt to me.

"Naw, but i ain't scared." I said puffing.

Antonio laughed ." Ahh nigga you better be, you know he be having bazookas and shit."

I laughed and put out the blunt, and went to the house grabbing my keys. " I'm going to Chloe house, be back in like a hour." I got in my car, blasted my radio and pulled off.

It's like 8:30.  I knocked on the door and waited, to my surprise Khleo opened the door. In little blue Jean shorts and a white tank-top, showing off her tattoos and nice body. I smiled and she rolled her eyes. " Damn bae, why you tripping i cant get no hug?"

She turned around, and jumped on me. " you happy now?"

I grabbed her ass." Very."

Chloe came downstairs confused. " what is thiz? Ahh i knew it, i just knew it yall so cute together."

Khleo jumped out of my arms. " We not together." She said looking at Chloe, "Ion even know why he here."

Chloe is my little cousin,  with all the deaths on our family we got closer. So i call her my sister. She ain't allowed to have a boyfriend until she 32.

" I came to chill with my Sister, i ain't even know you was here." I said poking Leo's breast.

She pushed me and ran behind Chloe for protection. I shot my middle finger up at her, and winked. Chloe punched me and i punched her back . We started wrestling while Leo was the referee. I got Chloe down on the floor and put her leg up like they do on wrestling. Leo hit the floor 3 times.

"AND THE WINNER IS AUGUST ALSINAAAAAAAAAA." Leo yelled , and smile.

Afterwards we played games then watched movies. These are my only true friends besides my nigga Antonio, even though me and Khleo be flexing on eachother we closer than people would think.

The girls walked me to the door and said there byes, hugged me and/or whatever. I walked to my car, i heard someone whistle when i looked to see who it was my life flashed before my eyes.

(Chloe POV]

I swear i love August more than anyone. After both my parents, my uncle, and older cousin Melvin passed. We became more than just family, but Bestfriends.

Once Khleo and I closed the door, we sat on the couch and went about our business on our phones.

BANG  . BANG . BANG . BANG .

Was what we heard, before car tires screeched. Khleo and I ran outside to see August laying in puddles of blood. Leo ran to his side, along with me as i pulled out my phone and dialed the ambulance.

"August plese, everything will be alright. The ambulance are on the way, pleaseee don't die on us August  we love you." I cried.

I watched as Leo cried holding him in her arms.  She cried rocking back and forth, praying with her eyes closed.

The ambulance pulled up and put him on the stretcher, i got in the ambulance with him, While Leo drove her car.

(Khleo POV]

"Family of Mr.Alsina?" The doctor walked in.

Me, Chloe, August mother, and his nieces stood up. "he okay?" We all spoke at the same time.

" Mr. Alsina is okay. We were lucky enough to get the bullet shreds.out of him. Which was atleast 10cm away from his lungs. He was shot at four times but got hit 3, chest, arm, and stomach."

I sighed in relief that he's okay. " can we see him?"

The doctor sighed . " sorry ma'am close family only."

I nodded my head, and looked over at the others " Tell August to get better." I hugged everyone and left home.

When i walked in the house, everyone looked at me then at the blood on my shirt.

Brianna ran to me. " oh my Leo are you ok?"

"What happen to you? Did you fight? Who got killed? Who got shot? Whats wrong?" Leyla said worried.

Grandma walked towards me and grabbed my head  kissing it. "Did you pray?"

I fell on my knees into tears. " August was over at Chloe house with us, he left and we laid on the couch, we then heards four gun shots, someone had shot August. He is fine, but the doctor said only close family can see him."

Leyla sat next me and rubbed my back. " Baby it'll be okay, Go get some rest and tomorrow I'll take you to go see him.

I walked upstairs and too my room, i undressed and walked into the bathroom, running a bath and sitting in it . I laid my head back as the scene played in my head over, and over, and over again.

Comment . Vote .

FMOI: _trvpgodd3ss