Chapter Two

Okay yall I'm back, and here is the nex chapter Enjoy. Sorry i ain't been on to write, family problem.

I woke up, and went to the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face. I changed into some black sweat,and white T-shirt, and my Oreo Jordans, i added my gold chain , gold watch and put my hair in a bun. I walked downstairs and joined bri and Leyla at the breakfast table.

"Where's G-Ma?"  I looked around.

Leyla shrugged ." She left this morning for work, so i guess that's where she is." She sighed." Did you go see August yet?"

"I'm going today."

"Looking like a lil boy?" Bri asked pointing out my outfit.

I shrugged and got up, i grabbed an apple an headed to my car. I got in a drove to the hospital. I stopped at the red light and looked at the people in the car next to me, they looked familiar but it didn't come to mind. The green light came and i sped off.

"Here to see August ." I smiled.

"Room 142" she smiled big .

I walked down the hall and onto the elevator, getting off on the 3rd floor. I walked in August room and he laid there silently sleeping. Just looking at him , makes me wanna break down and cry. Who would do this and why? August ain't no bad or rude type nigga.

I sat in the seat next to August bed. " I don't really know if you can hear me or not, but i hope you can. I miss you alot actually. I never thought it would be like this, i never imagined it. I've been so bored these past 4 days without you bothering me. Chloe has been real depressed, we all miss you August, especially your nieces. But i just came by to che k on you." I stood up and kissed his forehead." Love you Nigga, and Wake up fast."

I got up and fixed myself, wiping the tears from my face. I was heading towards the door , i heard a voice. Not a doctor or nurse but August voice. I turned around slowly, and he sat there looking at me. I smiled and walked over to the bed.

"You missed me?"

I cut my eyes at him ." You wasn't really sleep were yoy?"

He chuckled ."  The first half yeah, and when you said some bout Chloe i started to wake up."

I shook my head and smiled. He scooted over and patted a seat next to him. I laid down and wrapped my arm around him as he played in my hair. "August I've been bored without you, hurry up and recover."

"I hope to leave by Friday Leo, but depends on what the doctor say."

I sighed ." He should say yes, Friday will make it Two weeks of being in here."

He didn't say anything he just shrugged and looked at the TV, i rolled my eyes and texted Chloe.

(Chloe POV)

"Uuuuuuuh YES! Daddy ." I moan

"What's my name?"

"A-A-Antonio." I moaned/yelled.

Mr and Antonio have been doing this for the past 4 years, and i tell you now in my August voice. I Luv This Shit. The nigga dick game is on a level past 100.

He stroked longer and faster,as i created scratches on his back. We both hit our climax and we both collapsed.

"Call me after your shower ok." Antonio said lifting off the bed.

I nodded ."  I got'chu boo . You went  and seen August yet?"

He shook his head ." Naw not yet, you know and he know i hate hospitals. Them shits creep me out.

LilniggaLEO: I'm with August and he Trippin, Wyd?

ClassyClo: Nothing Just got done with Antonio (;

LilniggaLEO: smh. Just nasty but text me when you out the shower.

"Who you texting?" Antonio asked leaning all in my phone.

"Leo " i looked at him.

He leaned down and kissed me. "  I gotta go, I'll see you later alright babe."

"Byeeeeeeeeeeeee."  I smiled and kissed him back.

The only reason August don't know about me and Antonio is cause he wouldn't approve. He says Antonio is no good and ain't dating material, and as you can see i totally disagree.