Chapter Three

It's been a week and August is still in the hospital. I've visited him a couple times , and took him gifts from kids at school.  August knows who shot him and the reason for it , Antonio should be out there handling it now.

I sat on the couch next to August and looked at him " You know tomorrow is your  last day here."

He smiled " Yeah , I'm ready to get the fuck out of here."

I shook my head " Stupid".

He laughed . " Come here." He patted the soot next to him " Come lay right here."

I climbed in the bed next to him and wrapped my legs around him, as he wrapped his arms around my waist.  He turned on the TV and we watched 106&Park until we fell asleep.

I rolled over and the doctor and August were working on his exercises for the day. August looked over at me and smiled  then winked. I blushed as I placed on my shoes and jacket.

"I'll be back later , I'm gone have lunch with the ladies." I said fixing myself up and placing on my shoes

He nodded came over and kissed my forehead while hugging me, I hugged him. I got all my things annd made my way out the hospital and to the lobby to meet up with Chloe,Bre,Leyla and Grandma. We got into Leyla's truck and made our way to Wendy's Day Spa and got settleted in.

"Baby tell granny bout your little boyfriend. "she said fixing my my hair.

"He's not really my boyfriend mama, he's just a friend. I just wanted to keep him a little company in the hospital because he  said he was a londer, our relationship is really no biggie." I said,

"So you guys have a realtionship?"

"No."

Leyla shook her head. "You just said that though."

I Blushed. "I didn't mean it like that."

We got massages , and our nails and hair did. After the spa we went to the mall and shop, ofcoure because grandma is old and never into style she only shopped at New York&Co. The only thing she bought there was a blazer and two sets of pearl necklaces.

We hung out at China In and talked about everything. My girls and my mama are everything and more to me, I couldn't ask for more. Ofcourse August means something to me aswell but I couldn't admit that to the girls they'd totally be up my ass about that.

( August POV )

"I must say Mr.Alsina your girlfriend is very beautiful, and also sweet for staying here with you like that. "Dr. Patricia spok.

" Yeah she really is,I'm happy to have her."

"You should be Mr.Alsina , not everyday do you find a woman like that." she said.

I nodded in agreement and continued to find my balance on the scale. I have improved in my excersises since the shooting, and I also know who did it. I'mnot rushing things to get back at that person because it's no biggie right now. When I do get out of here though everything changes and I do mean everything.

" Well were done here Mr.Alsina, I'll have your other appointments lined up for you tomorrow before you exit." She left out the room.

I sat on the bed and texted Khleo a nigga bored so I'm gone need for her ass to get  back here ASAP!

August > Leo : Can ya hurry ya ass? Oh yeah bring your nigga some food ma

Khleo >August : Mhmm I'm otw and My nigga fool bye. But I got you babr.

She got her a hour later and we just ate and chilled.I will admit even thoguh I'm a player, Ienjoy being with Khleo and no lie I would drop all my fucking hoes for Leo no bullshit right now.

" August can I admit something to you?" Leo asked.

"Yeah wassup ma?"

She sat up in the hospital bed biting her lip." August I umm." she brushed her face and turned to look at me. "I think I'm falling for you August, but I don't want to, Yo-"

I cut her off with a passionate kiss, at first she was shocked but then she finally began to kiss back. I laid back on the and she climbed on top of me softly and slow. The kiss became more intense as we began to undress eachother. She started to kiss my neck down to my chest, while I rubbed and squeezed on her butt.

The door opened and the doctor came in, her eyes got wide and she cleared her throat.

" Oh I'm I'm u-u-uh sorry about that." Khleo said putting her clothes back on.

"Oh no ma'am , I'm sorry for interrupting. I just wanted August to know that he could leave tonight if he wasn't in much pain. Don't let me ruin anything." She walked out,

"She ruined EVERYTHING!" I said getting dressed." I was hard until her saggy tittie ass stepped in."

"August can you tell me how you feel please?" Khleo asked holding my hand.

" Khleo I'm feeling you alright. I ain't never been the settle down type of guy but I'm wanna be something with you. I want you to ride for me no one else. I'm ready to drop all my hoes and settle down with you. Khleo I had my eye on you for the longest but you never saw it through my player traits. Be mine?"

She nodded and brought my face closer to hers.

We shared a passionate kissed and things went on from their. ;)

_____________________________

Yesiknow chapter is short but it's just and " I'm Back "chapter. Because this story has been off for a while I thoguht it would be good to bring it back.

I'm sorry for being MIA aswell , but I'm back now.

comment and vote for me please