Zepar

"Baby-girl, you are looking fine, today." Andras said, throwing an arm around my shoulder. I struggled to break free of his grasp.

"Shut it, Andras. What does the boss want?" I stabbed two clenched fingers into his side, and stabbed him with them. He writhed and let go of my shoulder.

"So, what's with Boyband here?" Andras asked, looking back at Michael, "I thought you said you were bringing a friend."

Michael seemed pissed, "I am her friend, idiot." He pulled Andras back by the collar of his jacket, and took his spot, walking beside me. I laughed  bit, and Andras came up and walked on the other side of me. I could hear the amount of tension in the room.

"Boss ain't sayin' anything." Andras glared at Michael, "But he's on a 'firing' spree, again." I rolled my eyes at Andras.

"Like he'd kill me, Andras." I responded modestly. I calmly strolled up to the door of the office. Michael was freaking out, and he tried to stop me from going in, but it was too late.

"There she is boys. The record holder!" He exclaimed as I cautiously wandered through the door, "So, how are you doing, Kid?"

"I'm feeling like I deserve a prize, and you?" I smirked. He nodded.

"Afraid not. Not yet, at least. I would li-" He was cut off due to shouts coming from outside the door. I slowly went to open it, and just as I did, Andras came flying through. I ran to see if he was okay, and he seemed fine.

"What was that, idiots?" I was practically screaming. I didn't even give them a chance to answer, I headed straight to the 'bat cave'. They chased after me, but were too late. I locked the door and got to work. About five minutes in, they were banging at my door, begging for forgiveness. I kept my head down and kept working, but suddenly, they stopped. Then, came a new voice.

"Hey, mind letting me in?"

"Zepar!" I swung the door open, and hugged him closely, then I pushed him away and slapped him, "Where have you been all this time!" He turned and looked at Andras. I didn't know why he looked at him, I mean, the other girls thought he was hot. Zepar then looked at Michael. I just noticed how different those two were. Michael's messy, dirty blond hair was replaced by slick, black hair. The pasty, pale skin was a deep olive. My favorite in this game so far, was the eyes. Deep hazel, was transformed into bright green, and they seemed mysterious.

"So, who are your 'boyfriends'?" I was in shock, and my face grew hot, "Kidding. Like these two could even have a chance with you."  They both grew upset, but I laughed a bit. He looked deep into my eyes, I could feel myself being engulfed in the warmth of his deep green eyes. He grabbed me with his tan skin. I was shocked, but I couldn't help but compare the three. Zepar   was a cut down the middle, he had medium brown hair, directly in between the dirty blond and black hair colours. I shook off my daze, and pulled him off me.
His tan skin wasn't quite Olive, but wasn't as pale as Michael, either.

"Uhh, what's up?" I smoothed my outfit down with both hands, and looked back at my computer, "Actually, never mind. I-I've got work to do." I shoved all three out, and began to close the door.

"Angelique, where are your manners?" Boss chirped, "Take the week off, catch up. There is plenty of time for work. You are still a kid. You do realize that, right? Besides, we need to do some cleaning. That means your office, too. And last time, you nearly killed the cleaner." He gave me a 'protector' look.

"He got fresh with me!" I defended myself, eventually, I gave in, "Fine. I'll go."

"Well, first I need to tell you something," He shut the door, "I've got a plan. You don't need to know what it is. I need you to hack the Ballick's building, got it?" I nodded to let him know I understood. I opened the door to find Michael and Andras being separated by Zepar's  out-stretched  arms, and them flailing their arms to try and go at each other. I just had to laugh a little bit. When Zepar realized I was there, he released the boys, sending them flying towards each other. Both Zepar and I started laughing. Boss left, and I barely even noticed.

"Let me grab some of my stuff real quick, and then we can get going, okay?" I looked toward the boys, and then closed my door to grab my stuff. I had to hurry. I pulled out the USB connection to my earing camera. I threw it into my computer, and put it through my encryption software. Done. I grabbed my laptop, and slid it into the secret pocket in my bag. I decided to put on a pair of royal purple high-waist, short-shorts I had, and a black, crop top. I grabbed both of my phones, my tablet, the USB (also stashed into the secret pocket) and finally, my wallet. I opened the door, and walked past the boys. They just sat there, watching me.

"What? Are you coming or not?" They sat there, dazed for a second, then Zepar coolly walked over to stand by me, hands in his pockets, and a smirk gracing his features. With Michael following close behind, walking shyly, who stood on the opposite side of me. Andras walked similarly to Michael, and stood by Zepar. In a group, we walked out of the dim building, into the bright afternoon sunshine. I was glad I had changed. I would've died in this heat.