Chapter 1

Hello readers. Its lolaandkiki here. This is just an original story i thought of. Dont expect too much readers from this, more like a fun side project. Though if there are readers HELLO!
Anyway, LEGO

    Whoever says sidekicks aren't real is foolish. My name is Erica Johnson and I am a sidekick. Well, not really, it's more of the 'person there for no reason, just to help the hero' I guess. I have friends and all, but most of them think of me as their good deed. My only real friend moved away and is no longer in the state. Cliche right, it's like a poorly written fan fiction, but nope, just my life.I'm more of the observer type. I watch from the sidelines, and I listen quietly and out of sight. What I don't understand is why peoples so called friends gossip and insult them behind their back.
This world is full of magic, while I'm just a human, no powers, no mutations. If the world were still normal, I'd probably still have friends.  You get used to it though. Today vampires, werewolves, fairies, Wizards and witches, mostly live together in harmony. They walk around like normal humans do so nothing really has changed. Though the people who do appose peace, have to go against the Ministry of Peace. It's a powerful organization and such. But thankfully, I don't have anything to do with that.
    The bus is so warm and it feels sticky in the air. Most kids don't go on the bus so that is my one time of relief of their presence. Except today, Jessica Ross, the most, how do I say it, annoying girl in school, well I guess others call her 'popular'. I don't understand how annoying means "popular" but whatever. She's a vampire. YUP, whoever says vampires are sexy, is wrong as heck. She starts to get on the bus and just my luck decides to sit next to me and of course out of pure idiocy says "Hey Elisa" "its Erica" I say. She rolls her eyes and and begins to open her big mouth. " Whatever, anyways, you have lit with J-"
" Before you say anything, no I won't give whoever, whatever you want me too or no I wont tell you about whoever" I say. She glares at me. She mumbles something under her breath that I can't understand. It seems forever until I actually get to school and I think I'm finally free from Jessica. I enter my first period and I actually feel happy that I'm a nobody in the class.
    The teacher is absolutely HORRID. If I was somebody in this school, he would absolutely be the worst. Thankfully, even the teachers don't seem to notice me. The day goes as slowly as school can go. You see, for me, 6 hours can feel like 20. Finally, as I leave, the principle decides to create this 'amazing' idea. He announces on the intercom" Will, Erica Johnson, John Hann, Julia Simmons and Simon Hurly please come into my office please." Great. JUST GREAT. I slowly get up and drag myself to the office, along with the other 3 students. We are greeted by principle John. "Hello, so this is an idea made by our dear Jessica Ross" Great, her. How fun. "This is. Club for people like you." This is what's wrong with the education at our school. HIM. The only reason he's principle is of his noble status of a wizard or something like that." Misfits if you will. We want you humans to make friends at this school so please, talk to each other." He says as he leaves. He just leaves us there. "What a stupid principle we have." I hear a high pitched voice say. I look to the owner of it who is short with long black hair. She wears a beanie and a flannel over a t-shirt. She sees me starring and says " might as well make the most of it. Hi my name is Julia Simmons, I'm a Senior here."
"Erica, I'm a Senior, I'm not too good at introductions so, hi" I say timidly, while the guy that has to be at least 6'1 with a freaking fedora and sweater-vest cracks up at my intro. "Sorry, and you are?" I say. "John Hann, Also a Senior." "How are we all Seniors?" The small ginger with a fringe who kind of reminds me of a young Phil Lester, but with even MORE orangy hair. Yeah, I'm. On the internet too much. "I'm guessing you're Simon Hurly." I say. He just nods. " My guess is the tramp- I mean Jessica." I laugh at that. You know I think I like Julia. " Yeah, she is sure a BIOTCH" Fedora head says. I try and remember what I look like compared to them. I have Long messy black hair with thick oversized black glasses. I wear no hats, for if I did I'd have HUGE helmet head. I really like bracelets, so there's a ton on my right hand. And I just wear a t-shirt and jeans.Yup definitely sidekick material here.