vientitres

idk if y'all saw the author's note or not but it was a mess and im a mess and i hate my wifi. tbh i kept trying to upload stuff on friday but it wouldn't let me?? so yikee also it probably has so many mistakes but i couldn't wait anymore. // i tried uploading this so many times i fuckinh hate this im about to cry.  xx

••

The day has barely started but Namjoon's already done with everything. He had to wake up early for his flight and now he's been waiting ten minutes at the airport because a little someone believes on being fashionably late. Now is he mad, of course will he forgive said person the moment they come duh. Who could stay mad at him?

Its a little while longer until he hears heavy footsteps coming towards him. He barely has enough time to turn around before he's engulfed by small arms.

"I'm mad." He's ignored of course, the person he's mad at decides to squish him even more, and Namjoon let's him. He let's the small loser shove his head into his chest because its fucking cute and he's weak.

"Okay, okay before we point fingers at who's in the wrong. Let's just get it clear that I'm not." That brings a laugh out of Namjoon which brings a laugh out of Jimin and they just stand there in the middle of the airport laughing and hugging in their own world for a while.

"...So, um never think I properly did this but here goes nothing. Hey my name is Jimin but you can call me tonight." He receives a smack in the chest after that but its worth it cause Namjoon's laughing again and god is that a sound Jimin could get use too.

••

Jimin feels cheated a) Namjoon is not a cutie pie waiting to be eaten b) he's a tall handsome asshole who keeps putting everything Jimin owns on the highest shelf. First it was his mug which he thought it was just an accident but now its his shoes and please no one casually puts shoes on the highest kitchen shelf. But will he ask Namjoon to reach them for him? Of course not mind you he still has a little bit of pride left. Jimin of course has to tippy toe to reach the shelf. He knows this, it doesn't make it any less embarrassing though. To top it all off he kinda still doesn't reach (he kinda panics at this because he was able to reach the top shelf after a few jumps here and there, if he's shrunk he'll cry) god forsake him climbing onto the counter but a boys gotta do what he's gotta do for his shoes right? Its a little bit of more struggling until he's finally got his shoes.

Jimin feels victorious. That is until he hears some giggling behind him that he can almost feel the teasing that's about to happen. He waits a little, back still facing the giggling culprit. He hears some steps getting closer until he feels a chest behind him supporting him forward. He feels Namjoon's head fall in the crook of his neck, arms coming around him and cradling him into Namjoon's chest. Okay so maybe this was the only thing Namjoon was good at giving A+ hugs but that's it okay? He sure doesn't have the cutest dimples or the best way to cheer Jimin up or the best kisses (Jimin knows that isn't true since he is the best kisser) okay?? Okay... Maybe he kinda does but he'll deny everything if you ask.