veinticuatro

woo woo woo,,, 2yrs n we're back. some mediocre smut here for y'all to enjoy or whatever... pretty sure my writting style changed ??? im not sure tho, oh well !! hope u guys like it !!! pls forgive me with smut uwu + not edited/beta read skksks i posted this as soon as i finished it lol im sorry for mistakes. anyways enjoy ~~

The week Namjoon spends with Jimin passes by quickly. Too quickly than they liked but what can you do. It all happened so fast and left both of them with so many emotions. It was a quiet ride when Jimin drove Namjoon to the airport. It was silent, the only noise that was heard was the silent buzz of the radio playing some indie song neither of them knew.

They had finally found a parking spot after looking for hours. Now they were just sitting down savouring the last minutes they had.

"You gonna miss me hot stuff?" It brings a chuckle out of Namjoon. A quiet laugh filled with so much fondness. Jimin feels his heart ache.

"Yeah."

Jimin chokes back the tears that are threatening to spill. Namjoon notices though, he's quick to hold the other's hand gently than offering a tight squeeze after. Jimin smiles at that, shaking his head at the elder. There's some small tears that fall and Namjoon's there holding his face and brushing them away. Jimin sighs at that, holding onto the Namjoon's hand even tighter.

Once his head clears a bit, he can finally look at the other without wanting to cry. Namjoon smiles at that. Nose scrunching up and his eyes smile before he actually really smiles and Jimin feels all the emotions hitting his stomach hard. It doesn't take them long before they're kissing. Neither of them knows who closed the distance first. All they know, all they feel is their bodies connecting and not wanting to let go.

Jimin's quick to unbuckle his seatbelt, pushing himself closer to the elder than ever. He's sitting on his lap, in his car and Jimin kind of forgets how to breathe.

Once he pulls back and watches the way Namjoon's chest is trying to catch up on his breaths. He smiles. Smiles at the way Namjoon has a dazed out look when looking at him. Smiles at how Namjoon's hands are twice his size and are currently on his back, keeping him from falling. He feels his heart beat speed up at the hands now roaming his body. Mapping how everything feels, soothing his skin from his face down to his thighs, and back to his waist.

"You're gonna be the death of me baby."

Jimin whimpers at that, letting his head fall into Namjoon's neck. He lays some kisses there, loving the way Namjoon's breath picks up again. He smirks at the breathy groan the elder lets out.

"Yeah?" Jimin's biting at the other's neck, loving the way he's teasing the elder. "You gonna punish me?"

Thats all it takes for Jimin to lose the upper hand. Namjoon's hands quickly cup his hips and bring him down, the younger feels the hard on, on his clothed entrance. Jimin isn't even thinking on how loud he's being. He lets out a loud moan, grinding back down with as much force as he can.

"You talk so much baby. Maybe I should fill your mouth up with something to get you to be quiet. How about that baby? You gonna take my cock? Make that mouth do something useful?" Jimin's moaning at each sentence Namjoon lets out. The elder does nothing to stop the friction going on, however he does pick the younger up and climbs to the back seat with him.

Its a tangle of limbs and Namjoon pretty sure he hit his ass on the front seat but its fine. The minute he lays Jimin on the back seat, seeing how much of a mess the younger has become, he feels proud at how quickly he made the other come undone.

Jimin's quick to show his discomfort at the position though. The whining is demanding and the younger is pulling at the older's hands to carry and hold him. Namjoon simply grins at it. Letting the younger have his way for a bit.