The Butterflies // Your POV

I love the way he smiled. His eyes would squint up the more he smiled, and I'd be lying if I didn't say that feeling returned again. We realized how we were staring at each other and we both looked away. 

*2 Hours Later*

We had spent 2 hours watching TV - the thing was, was that we never got bored. We started off on opposite sides of the couch, but throughout the 2 hours, we somehow ended up side by side. I was watching TV when I suddenly felt someone looking at me. I turned my head slightly and looked in the corner of my house, and caught Namjoon looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?" I said, as I began wiping my face, making sure nothing was on it, "Is my mascara running again?" 

"No, ugh, it's nothing" he said as he looked back at the TV.

I hid a smile, as he looked embarrassed after I caught him. I looked at him and studied his face. He had a round face, but somehow, it suited him. He had one dimple that would pop out as he smirked, but a second one would pop out slightly as he laughed at the TV. His hair wasn't covered by a hat, but I loved his green hair. I started biting my lip and when I noticed that, he looked at me. 

"Are you staring at me and biting your lip?" he said as he started laughing. 

His dimple showed up and my hand rose and poked it. What the hell did I just do? 

"I am sorry. I have no idea why I did that" I said as I moved away from him. 

"Ugh..No, it's fine" he said as he looked down at his hands. I noticed he started fidgeting with them. 

We both were looking down at our hands, when I felt the cushion move. He had moved closer to me, and our legs were touching. 

"Uh, Y/N?" he said as he continued to look at his hands.

"If you make a joke about how I just poked your dimple, I swear to god" 

"Then I won't say anything" he said as he smirked at his hands. 

I looked at him and punched him in the arm. 

"You really have got to stop doing that" he said as he rubbed his arm.

I punched him again, but this time, I did it with all the strength I had.

"What are you gonna do about it? Hit me back?" I said as I kept punching him. 

"Oh, you're asking for it" 

Next thing I knew, he lunged for me and started tickling my sides. I started laughing so hard that I was snorting, begging for him to stop. I was praying that he wouldn't find my most ticklish spot, but when he did, I was kicking and screaming of laughter.

"Oh, is that the spot?" he said as his hands continued to tickle me. 

"Please, I beg you...to stop...please" I said in-between laughter. 

"Do you promise to stop hurting me?" he said as he stopped for a minute.

"No!" I said as I smiled and looked at him. 

He smiled back and proceeded to tickle me. 

"Fine, I promise...I promise" I said as I gasped for air between laughs. 

He retreated and took his hands off me, but didn't get off from on top of me. He just stayed there and looked me in the eyes. His face got all serious and he just sat there, on top of me. 

"What?" I said, as my face grew serious. 

"Can I try something?" he asked as his eyes moved to my lips. 

I looked at his lips and slowly began nodding my head. 

With one hand on the back of the couch and one hand beside me, he began lowering his face and bringing it closer to mine. I watched him as he slowly closed his eyes and made his way to my lips. One second we were apart and the next, our lips were intertwined. The feeling in my stomach returned, but this time, I didn't ignore it. He was gentle and he was precise. He moved both his hands to my face and cupped it. I tried sitting up, but that resulted in him kissing me harder. I stayed, laying there, kissing him back. His hands made their way to my thighs and I grabbed them and put them back on my face. I took my hands and ran them through the little hair he had. He tried to put his hands back on my thighs, but I grabbed them again and he got the message. He continued to kiss me and I continued to kiss back. We kissed for a while, switching from soft to hard and then as if we both had the same thought, we pulled back at the same time. He stayed on top of me and just looked at me, smiling. I smiled back.

"Did you feel the same I did?" he asked as he looked down at me.

"You mean that thing in your stomach?" I asked, putting my hands to my side. 

"Yeah, that. What was that?" he asked.

"I think it means you like someone" I said as I looked up at him, smiling.