Chapter 15: FOOD IS IMPORTANT

"Today I'm going into town for work," Yun said.

"For work?" Yona asked and we, of course, went along with Yun to town. There were a ton of people in the village. Different stores where wandering merchants and travelers are free to open up their own shops in the market.

"What are you going to sell, Yun?" I asked.

"I'm going to sell medicine as usual. I picked up a ton of herbs on the way here. This is where it gets important," Yun replied. "As you all are probably aware, we're broke. We've somehow been able to have meat because we hunt it, but... We also want rice, salt, weapons and clothing... Right? That means we need money no matter what! So... you guys need to go bring customers in."

"Wouldn't it be better if we didn't stand out?" Hak asked.

"Normally, but merchants from other countries and travelling entertainers come here so I think people won't care about SHin-ah and his weird mask," Yun replied.

"But, I've never tried to solicit customers before..." Kija tried to retaliate, but Yun used a really strong counterattack that hit us hard.

"If you don't drag any customers here..." Yun said. "You don't get to eat!"

"We're going!" Everyone exclaimed and moved out.

"I never thought he would use the starvation tactics on us," Kija sighed.

"What a frightening special attack," I shivered at the thought of not being able to taste the delicious food by Yun.

"Without Yun, we wouldn't be able to make a living in teh first place," Jae-ha said.

"I wonder how you solicit customers..." Yona wondered loudly. Jaeha told her to leave it to him and went to talk to some girls and brought them to the store and sold it. "Amazing..."

"Zeno, let's get some customers too!" I suggested and grabbed his arm. He nodded and followed along. Since Yun was selling medicine, it should be better if we get 'older' customers. I walked towards some old men and asked if they wanted to get any medicine kindly and they gestured for more to come. Zeno carried one over with a few behind.

"Zeno also brought a young lady~" Zeno said as he walked over.

"Me too! Young men!" I said.

"Good job Zeno and Ash. Here's some cash for being helpful..." Yun said and passed us 200 Rin each.

"At least we got that covered, food is important!" I exclaimed and stuffed the money in my pouch.

"We got some money from Yun for bringing customers over. Shall we buy something?" Zeno asked.

"Of course!" I replied and we walked off together. "What should I get..."

"I got an idea. Why don't we buy something for each other?" Zeno asked.

"Good idea!" I replied. "So we split up for now?"

"Sure, see you back at Yun's place?" Zeno asked. I nodded and we split up. I had a rough idea what to get Zeno. Just kidding~ I was clueless. What would Zeno like? It had been so long since we met... Yeah, we never met in all those years. I was always just wandering from one place to another, I suppose Zeno did the same too. Now that I thought about it.

Didn't I come to this town before?

I walked past each store and briefly glanced at what each store was selling. None really caught my eye, but something that did catch my eye was a girl with purple hair and I immediately thought.

I need this girl in our group to complete our rainbow!

I walked up to her store and looked at what she was selling. On the mat were a bunch of beautifully crafted glass flowers in different colours. There was a shiny yellow one at the corner and I grabbed it and asked for the price, "Hey. How much for this and can I get it crafted into an accessory?