Chapter 19: Lady Lili

"Thank god you are fine, miss," I sighed in relief. "If an innocent bystander got hurt in the operation I suggested I am a terrible strategist." I patted her head, but her face was rather red. I believed it was from the crying. We were at a good distance from that store. Zeno, Hak, Shin-ah and Lynlet were tying up the drug addicts while Yona, Yun, Jae-ha, Kija and I were comforting the girl who got harrassed earlier.

"Even thought it was because of Nadai, to hit a lady... They deserve to be punished," Jae-ha scoffed.

"Luckily your nose wasn't broken. With this, the swelling should go down in a few days. I'm glad," Yun sighed.

"What is your name?" Yona asked. "You were watching us the whole time right? Will you tell us why?"

"Is-Isn't it normal to name yourself first?" She asked. "You guys are suspicious! You're wearing strange clothing and you're going around own investigating things! I thought you were a dancer but then you go and flying kick someone!"

I let out a soft giggle. As expected we are pretty suspicious...

"That's you, Yona dear," Jae-ha commented.

"Ehh! Jae-ha, you're wearing Kai Empire clothing!" Yona protested.

"It's probably Shin-ah's mask," Kija suggested.

"No, why don't you guys notice already?" Yun asked. "You're all suspicious looking."

"My name is Yona. For various reasons, we're traveling around," Yona introduced. "We heard that drugs have run rampant in this area so we came in investigate."

"Yona... It's the same name as the princess who disappeared from Hiryuu Castle. Now that I think about it, someone called you princess as well..." The girl muttered.

I gasped. She knows~

"Yeah! She has the same name as Princess Yona as a joke we all call her princess," Yun replied, trying her best to cover up that she was the princess.

"I thought it was something like that. You guys came up with a ridiculous nickname," Yona said as Kija bowed down and apologized for calling her Princess carelessly.

"So you said that you were investigating the drugs, but for what reason-" She was cut off by Hak who was walking back to us.

"Hey," he said. "I tied up those guys that went berzerk with a rope but they are definitely heavy users. They're still going wild, asking for drugs."

"Any news?" Yun asked.

"A few of them got it from random places, but the rest..." Hak averted his eyes to Jae-ha "Hey droopy eyes. The store called Suirei, that's the place where you were given the drug before, right?Those guys said that they bought it from there."

"It seems like we have to go to that store, Jae-ha," Yun said.

"You wouldn't really tell us the location of the store," Hak said. "Even if you shut your mouth, we can ask those other guys."

"I got it," Jae-ha sighed. "However, when we go inside, you ned to obey my orders."

"That's fine. Tomorrow let's raid the place," Yun suggested.

"No, I don't want to hurt the ladies inside of the store. First, we'll sneak into the place and explore the place," Yona said.

"Huh... What?" The girl seemed shocked by the quicken flow of conversation. "What are you going to do? Iknow you said you were investigating the drug, but..."

"There's a store that gives out Nadai to its customers. We'll locate the ringleader and stop the operation," Yona replied. The girl did not reply, she remained silent and looked down, her eyes shut tight. "What's wrong? Do your wounds hurt?" She looked up to Yona for a bit, but continued to remain silent.

"You... You're not from this town, right? You're not even from Shisen. WHy are you going out of your way to stick your neck in something so dangerous? You're not even that strong but you threw a flying kick. I don't really understand you," She finally spoke up.

"That's true. I'll practice my flying kicks," Yona replied. I giggled at the amusing response.

"No one's telling you to increase your practice. ... Are you also going to the store?" She asked.

"Yes-"

"Let me say this now. You're not participating in the plan tomorrow princess," Hak replied.

"Huh? Why? I'll go too!" Yona asked.

"It's dangerous," Hak replied.

"Yona dear, leave this matter to us this time and hold down the fort," Jae-ha replied.

"No way... You're all going to be fighting..."Yona whined.

"It's fine, we're leaving Yun, Zeno, Lynlet and Ash too," Hak replied.

"Why are you leaving Yun, Zeno, Lynlet and Ash and me here?" Zeno asked, seeming to be saying out Yona's thoughts. I never even notice when he returned.

"Yona, do you know what kind of store Suirei is?" Yun asked.

"...But it's part of the plan, right? We're not going to fool there, right?" Yona asked.

"Nope," Hak replied. "It's hard to do it in that kind of store with you around princess."

"Hard to do what?"

"The plan, obviously." Hak's reply caused Jae-ha to laugh. Hak stepped on him and asked, "What are you laughing at droopy eyes? Anyway, the people that are going are him, me, and the white snake that barely made the cut... Shin-ah... Better not..."

"Yona, jokes aside, it;s too dangerous. We'll quickly go over there and investigate so just wait," Jae-ha said as he finally got out of his 'pleasant' experience of being stepped on. What a masochist. I sighed.

"Lady Lili! Lady Lili!" I heard another girl's voice in a distance, seemingly getting louder. I whipped my head to the source and there were two girls walking quickly towards us. "Really now! We' were looking all over for you!"

So this girl's name is Lili. Lady Lili... Isn't she the water tribe general's daughter?

"Ayura, Tetora!" Lili exclaimed. 

"Oh my, lady Lili, you were playing with the rumored group of gentlemen?" The girl with light shade of hair commented.

"Tetora," Lili said.

"Yes?" Tetora, the girl with the light shade of hair replied. Then she saw the scrape on her face. She got into a fighting stance and the other wield a pair of swords. "My, my, well, well. Which gentleman was it? The one who injured Lady Lili. Can I return the favor three times over?" 

"You're wrong. There was a commotion and they saved me," Lili grabbed Tetora's clothing and said.

"I see..." Tetora replied and the two  bowed down to us and thanked us. "We have greatly imposed on you! Thank you for taking care of Lady Lili!"

"It's a good thing your friends have come. Now you can get home safely," Yona said.

"I can get home by myself," Lili pouted.

The two girls walked around and introduced themselves to us. "You're really all handsome men..." They stared at Hak for a while the turned away when Lili called them. "We're leaving, Ayura, Tetora."

"Yesss. Lady Lili, you've been through a lot of scary things, right? Let's go back to Suiko." They soon left.

Hehe, new friends~ I am sure we will meet again soon...