Chapter 1 - Comment Reading

7:28 PM
Annie's POV
I decided to read the comments on the latest vlog Break Your Legs! So basically in that vlog we jumped on the trampoline, went to Open Gym, and went on the boat, and Hayley almost slipped off the boat.
Sweet Treats: I love the long vlogs!! Who agrees? (613 likes)

MissBratayley101: Yay lot's of footage for an edit!! (543 likes)

Lisa Martinez: Annie you have been in the thumbnail for a week!! Give Hayley a turn!! (12 likes)

AwesomeAllyson: Annie why do you hog the camera?? (109 likes)

Zane x Aphmau: Ewwwwww I can see her ribs she's so skinny put on 10 pounds! (254 likes)

I_Heart_Hayley: Annie go kill yourself!! This is Hayley's show not yours!! (19 likes)

BCJAG: Annie wears more make-up then me and I'm 18, stop wearing so much make-up!! (40 likes)

BratCaleb: I'm sorry I forgot to watch the vlogs for 2 months!! (ONLY BratCaleb will understand) (678 likes)

CoralBratBjerkenTard: I love Annie and Hayley!! I don't care how much they weigh or how much make-up they wear. They're beautiful no matter what!! I don't care about who's in the thumbnail as long there is one. (1,579 likes)

Ruby the Hair Master rubythehairmaster04: Ignore the haters Annie, they're just jealous that they weigh 500 pounds and look like a clown wearing make-up (1,002 likes)

They want me to kill myself!! They basically hate me!! I was crying then I saw another comment.

SuperBratayley7: Annie, ignore those haters. Celebrate Life!!

I smiled then shut my laptop. I was crying really hard.
Mommy's POV
Annie went to her room to read the comments, 10 minutes later she came out crying. She showed me some of the comments and I gasped.
I_Heart_Hayley: Annie go kill yourself!!
I then replied.
Bratayley: Excuse me but you are not the boss of my daughter.
- Katie
By now Annie cried so hard she was laughing. I told her to sit on the couch and I put some blankets on her. I made her popcorn and we turned on the TV. I gave her a massage and rubbed her head.
Annie's POV
Mommy was comforting me and snuggling me. Then Hayley came down. Ever since she turned 8 she has been a brat. (Btw this is Summer 2017) "Mommy! What are you doing snuggling Annie? I'm supposed to snuggle you!!" She said. "You have NO idea what I'm going through," I said sniffling. "Crybaby!!" She said. "Leave me alone Hayley!!" I screamed. "NO!! She sassily said. I started crying louder. "Mooooooom, tell her to shut up!!" Hayley said. Mommy stood up and walked towards Hayley. "NO!! No more technology for you for a week!!" She said. Then Hayley stompdd to her room, and Mom came back to snuggling me. "Will everything be okay?" I asked. "I hope," Mommy said.
Word count: 478
- Karli