Chapter 2 - Struggles

The next day
At gym
Annie's POV
Today we're working on double back tucks on tumble track. I started running, roundoff, bhs double back tuck onto a soft mat with a very very light spot. I landed on my feet and did a backwards roll before I lost balance.
Then we worked on cartwheel 1 1/2 twists off the beam. I landed on my knees. Ugh.

Now I am working on switch leap back tucks. I did the switch leap, but I got distracted during the end of the back tuck. I then went sideways and split the beam. I screamed for 4 seconds. "ANNIE!!" Coach Kim called. She and Coach Mary ran over. "Take a break, Annabelle." Coach Mary said. I sat on a chair and went on Instagram.
Presshandstands: Just split the beam at gym :(
Then the comments came in.
Babbbbbbbble: Ewwww your ugly
Annie_ILoveU: Are you okay? Btw I looove your leo!!
Ilovehayleynotannie: I'm glad you split the beam, Hayley NEVER splits the beam, never falls off the beam.
I started crying.
At home
I came home with a knee wrap. "I wish Mom named you Annie Clumsy, not Annie Grace. You're so clumsy." Hayley said. "Hayley shut up!!" I yelled. "Can't. Make me." She said. Why is she my sister? I ran to my room and closed the door. I was gonna film an acroanna video. I got my makeup and set up the camera.
Annie: So hey guys, it's me Annie and I'm gonna do a makeup tutorial! Wo let's get started!
After about 15 minutes, I went to go edit. I put some royalty free music in the background. I then uploaded it to YouTube. Then the comments came in
X_TardTayleyEdits_X: The makeup look is so cute on you!!
I_Love_Haley: You look like poop wearing makeup take that haha hayley is prettyer then u ugly mauther fuker
Anniesbiggestfan: Annie you're beautiful no matter what!
BRATALEYSUCKS: You suck you're ugly you don't even know how to put on make-up and plus you look ugly in makeup
I stopped reading the comments and went to take a nap.

Annie's Dream POV:
I woke up in a room with no windows. There was a guy in a black suit with weapons. I had no blankets or pillows. "W-where am I?" I asked. "Shut the f*ck up!" The guy yelled. So I did. He told me not to talk all day. So I did. He gave me soup for lunch and vegetables for dinner. No drinks.
The next day I had to go to the bathroom, and there was no where to go so I did it in the bed. "Julianna!! You peed in the bed!! Clean that sh*t up right now mother f*cker!" He yelled. So I got up and cleaned it up. "I'm thirsty," I said. He gave me some sewer water. It's better than nothing, I guess. I drank it and 3 hours later I threw up on the bed. "What the f*ck is wrong with you b*tch! Clean that sh*t up right now!" He said. So I did.
That night I cried in the bed. Where am I. I wanna go home. "SHUT THE F*UCK UP MOTHER F*UCKER!!!" He yelled from another room. A couple minutes later he was snoring. I crept out of the room, and went out of the building. It was a house. I then ran away, but before I knew it, he was chasing me, with a gun in his hands!! I ran faster then I run for vault, and he came up to me, and stabbed me in the leg. He then dragged me back to the house. "I can't believe what you did mother f*cker!" He said. "Clean up that blood right now!!" He demanded. I cleaned it up.
I then went to bed. I heard him breathing in the room. He pulled out a gun and shot me in the arm! I screamed and knocked him over into a corner of the counter. He started screaming and I ran before he could catch me. I ran all the way home.
Annie's POV
I woke up screaming and crying. "It was only a bad dream," I said as Mommy ran in. "Annie what happened?" She asked. "I-i had a bad dream that I was kidnapped," I cried. "Aww baby, it's okay," Mommy said hugging me. Then Hayley the b*tch came in. "Mommy mommy, I had a bad dream that I DIED!! I need more snuggles then Annie!" She said. "You weren't even sleeping Hayley. Stop lying to get attention. That's what Liv did." Mommy said.

At dinner I thought it probably would be good to get stabbed with a knife. Wait what am I saying? No I can't do that.

When Hayley was sleeping Mommy and I watched a movie and had popcorn. "I'm sorry that you've been getting so much hate," Mommy said. I nodded. "I put Hayley in the thumbnail today so hopefully that will calm the haters down, a little bit." She said.
LONG CHAPTER!!!
So the kidnapped thingy was Annie's dream.
Word count: 865
- Karli