Craig Trailer: Saving Time

"Look... I don't want to have any problems. Let me leave, and expect minimum damage around this nice mansion." A boy with black hair as then he looked around a huge mansion and was surrounded by guys who had guns and weapons. He sighed as he then picked up a sword and a small pistol while sighing. "Alright. Guess I'll have to hold it down myself until I get some back up." He said to himself as then one of the guys came towards him and he ducked over the punch he thrown and kicked him away. He smiled as he then started to spin the pistol around his finger with a little laugh. "Why, this will be easy."

The men with guns just stared until one guy stomped and got the rest of their attention. He pointed over to the boy as they nodded and started to firing at him. He ran towards them with his sword in front of him and reflected the bullets as then he jumped up to hit one guy who was blocking the shot from above. Then from nowhere, the boy was on the ground and he did a front kick to make the guy fly away from him and towards a wall.

"Really? Bring on the power!"

He shouted as then some guy with knifes tried to stab him from behind. He sensed the guy coming as he grabbed the arm of the guy and threw him down onto the ground and stomped his foot on his chest, making the air get out of him. As he still had his foot on the guy's chest, another one came and perfectly got a chance to stab him in the gut and make him back away. The boy held the cut with his hand and saw that some blood seeped through. With his one free hand, the boy then backed away and pulled out his pistol and started to shoot while backing up. The guys started to run towards him, taking some of the bullets.

One of them then tried to do a twist attack, but they kicked nothing but the air as the boy was some how backed away quickly. Letting blood starting to come out of him, he went over to one of the guys and kneed his gut before grabbing his arm and pulling him in, only to kick him away and let him hit a pillar of the mansion. He growled as he then started to look around. "Come on... I'm on the ropes here..." He said as then the cut started to be regenerated by his aura.

One guy with a gun tried to shoot at him, but he quickly moved to the side and letting the bullet pass.

When he did it, a chance for another guy to get stab him popped up. The guy chuckled as then he went in for the stab but the young boy grabbed the guy's arm and spin him around before throwing him to the shooter and knocking them on top of each other. When he looked around and saw more guys come into the room, a window shattered into many pieces as a blonde girl chuckled and rubbed her neck.

"I'm here! It seems I just got right into the battle!" She shouted as she quickly got beside the boy and she put her fist up, the raven haired boy pulled out his sword and gun again, but one of his hands being a bit bloody from holding the wound.

"Took you long enough, Yang."

"Well don't worry. I'll be here to help you, Craig."