0.3

Inka sighed contently as she emptied the ammunition out onto the metal people.

She giggled when she had finished and leaned against the table watching, who she had learned was named Floyd, have the time of his life.

When he was finished he turned to the cute guy and started demanding things. Inka didn't bother to listen, she only played with a beautiful silver knife.

"What makes you think you can demand shit?" The cute guy said smugly.

"Oh, you thought I was talking to you? No, I was talking to your boss." Floyd sassed and pointed at the stern woman.

"Take him back to his cell, leave the girl with me." The woman ordered.

Once all of Floyds guards had left, the woman gestured for her to follow her.
Guards rushed to Inka's sides to escort her until the woman waved them off, only taking the cute guy with her.

Inka shyly came forward to her and nodded her head as if to say 'lead the way', then began to twirl her dry hair around her slender fingers.

Inka was led down a dark hallway and into a large metal room, similar to one she had been in before being placed with Harley.
Once the three of them were in the room Inka turned o face the two important looking people.

"Inka, my name is Amanda Waller and this is Colonel Rick Flag, I am creating a special task force of people who I believe can do some good." She explained.

"Lady, ya got it all wrong. I don't do good no more." Inka argued.

"You don't get a choice, show me what you can do." Amanda ordered.

"Step back." Inka giggled, then kneeled gently on the ground. She looked up to check if they had moved away and smiled when she saw they had listened.

"Valkyrie" Inka whispered, feeling the curse take over her consciousness.

Amanda and Rick stepped back when they saw a being similar to The Enchantress standing before them.
She was younger though, with a beautiful face. Her body was not dressed in rags though, it was in a sort of armour.

Valkyrie moved her hand slightly, let out a laugh, then crushed her hand into a ball.

She cautiously walked over to the two and extended her hand out.

Amanda and Rick looked at eachother in confusion, they had expected her to be as violent as The Enchantress.

Valkyrie opened her hand to reveal a single flower resting on her palm. It floated up slightly and rested behind Amanda's ear, as an accessory of sorts.

Rick began to chuckle.

"You've given a position on Task force X to a damn hippy witch." He said in between laughs.

Valkyrie walked off the other corner of the room.

"Well she's practically useless in battle in this form." Amanda started. Looking over at the witch who was poking the one-way mirror guards were looking through.
She appeared to be challenging her reflection.

"Well boss, you do pick the crazy ones." He was still laughing at the beautiful girl.

"She'll be used as leverage against The Enchantress."

"Valkyrie, we would like Inka back please." She asked.

Valkyrie turned her head slightly in compliance and let the human take over.

Inka sank to the floor holding her head in her hands.

"What'd she get up to?" Inka asked, standing up, her knees wobbling slightly.

"Not much, we'll see you soon Inka." Amanda spoke, before letting the guards come in and escort Inka back to her cage.

Before she left, Inka turned to the two and said with a wink,
"Hope ta see ya again soon."