0.5

"Leave Me Alone." Inka threatened. She was reaching her anger limit, and could feel Valkyrie pouring into her conscious. Inka's school bully was throwing paper balls at her and throwing insults in her direction.
"Hey! Crazy!" The girl yelled throwing another ball.
Inka's fingers curled around the edge of her desk and Valkyrie took over her subconscious. There wasn't many moments when Valkyrie was violent, this was one of the first. It took a lot of anger to push Valkyrie over the edge.

"I Said That Is Enough!" Valkyrie spoke, turning around to face the girl, who had turned a shade of white.

The windows of the classroom shattered and scream echoed throughout.

Everyone scrambled to leave the room and police sirens could be heard.

Before anyone could leave the school it erupted into flames.

Harley's voice pulled Inka out of her memory.
"Ooooo, look at the pretty lights! Are you guys seeing this?"

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas." Inka sung under her breath.

"What happened?" Deadshot yelled over the droning noise of the helicopter.

"Terrorist attack, bad guys shooting the place up, the usual." Rick lied.

"Bullshit." Inka said in a sing song voice.

Everyone turned their heads to look at the young red head.
She smiled at Rick.

"Shut up lady." Rick spoke through a smirk.

Suddenly the helicopter began to fall. Everyone held tightly into their seats and with a loud crash they landed.

Everyone managed to get out safely, all commenting on the fall.

"What a ride!" Harley squealed, throwing her arm around Inka.

"What a ride, huh Gorgeous." Slurred the cop, throwing his arm around Inka's shoulders, escorting her into the van that would take her to Belle Reve.

"Let go of me other wise I will tear your arm off." Inka threatened harshly.

"Get in you foul beast." He slurred, slapping her bum.

Valkyrie didn't like that, she overtook Inka, turned round and snapped the cops arm with her stone hard glare.

"Don't touch me."

"Darling, ya good?" Harley asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Inka answered hoping that she could somehow shake the bad memories away.

this chapter is super short, 50 million years over due and filled with flashbacks.

love ya guys, all you guys pm me because I love talkin to you.