Chapter 33

Austins POV

I stormed out of the school, I no longer wanted to be there and I wasn't going to be. I only wanted to skip a few classes, so I decided I would just cool off, by sitting in my car.

I wanted Ally to cooperate with me, I wanted to talk to her just as much as she wanted to talk to me but obviously it just wasn't happening. And now she was probably pissed at me, and everything in my mind told me that she probably wouldnt want to come over to work on our science project.

I sighed heavily, I had to talk to her, my plan of avoiding her wouldn't work until I knew she was at least somewhat alright.

I knew what I would do, after class ended, I would go and find her, and we would leave school, and drvie around talking, this was the only way I could talk to her without anyone else hearing. Class ended in 10 minutes, I only had a few more minutes to gather my thoughts and think about what I was gonna say to her.

Ally's POV

Chairs loudly clanked, and chatter filled the room as class had finally ended, I let the room empty out a little before leaving. I made my way to my locker pushing through the mob of teens in the hallway.

I grabbed my books for English, and closed my locker once more. I leaned against it, it might have been the only thing keeping me up. I didn't see Austin by his locker, or anywhere for that matter, he must've left, and I guess that was fine by me.

I regretted not taking up on the offer to talk to him after school, because in all honesty, our chemistry project was the last thing on my mind now. I wondered why life couldn't just be simple. Why everything couldn't just go as planned, how I wanted it to go.

I sighed and watched as the halls began to empty, which was my que to start making my way to english. I walked through the halls, head hanging low, shoulders slumped. I was in a fog I couldnt get out of.

"Ally!" I couldn't be mistaken, I knew that voice anywhere. Austin.

I whirled around, dark brown strands of hair hitting my face as I did so; "What?" I asked surprising myself with my own tone of voice.

"Come here, I need to talk to you," he said.

I wrinkled my eyebrows, but did so anyway, every step taken made my heart beat faster. It felt like it took forever before I made it to him.

"What do you need?" I questioned.

He didn't reply, he firmly grabbed my wrist and began marching me out of the building.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled; "Let me go I have to get to class!" I demanded

"You're not going to anymore classes today, we're going to sort this out," He replied tigtening his grip.

I didn't try to release from his grip any longer, this is what I craved, sorting everything out so it would be okay. He led me to his car, I got in and buckled up and waited as Austin fixed his mirrors, and made a few minor adjustments, starting the car, and pulling off.

We sat in pure silcence, I didn't know how to start the conversation, or if I should even open my mouth to start it since he was the one who pulled me out of school to talk.

But I didn't open my mouth, and neither did he. The quieter the drive got, the longer the road felt and the smaller the car got.

Austin's POV

We'd been driving for an hour before I stopped by a pond, this was my favorite place to think about everything, and today I would bring Ally to it, hoping that she felt the same kind of connection to it that I felt.

We got out of the car, and sat on a log beside each other, for a few more minutes, we sat in silence until finally, Ally spoke.

"Why am I here if we're not talking?" she questioned.

"W-we are gonna talk," I stuttered; "I just have to gather my thoughts a little bit more before I say anything."

"Well then I'll help you out. Just tell me why you kissed me, thats all I want to know, and after this I don't care if you dont want to see me ever again in your life just answer my simple question," she looked at me now, her eyes pleading for an answer.

I looked down, I knew the answer I just didn't know if I should tell her or not I gathered my thoughts quickly before replying.

"Ally, when you told me that you'd never been kissed before, something in me... wanted to give you that, for some reason I wanted to be your first kiss, that's why I asked and when you didn't really give me a straight answer, I kinda took it as an I don't care so when I came back to the door, I was gonna tell you that I had a nice time, but... Instead I kissed you and like I said I'm sorry it won't happen again, now that I kinda know how you feel about me."

She looked at me, confusion written across her face; "Please explain what you mean about... what you're saying."

"That there's nothing to explain, I've told you why I kissed you and now we can go, or just sit or something," I snapped.

She looked at me, her look softening, she rested her hand on top of mine, and looked me in the eyes; "Austin, I understand if you don't want to talk but we dont have to leave, I'd rather just sit here, with you even if we're not talking."

I smiled, and let my mind clear yet again, I gently rested my hand on the side of her face, and leaned in for yet another kiss. This time though, I felt her kiss back, her lips were soft, and the longer I kissed her the softer they felt. I didn't want to stop, so I decided I would test her limits. I began deepening the kiss, it became sweeter as every second passed. She wasn't hesitating yet, I inched my body closer to hers and rested my hands on her hips. She wasn't as bad, her lips moved in sync with mine, her tongue touched gently with mine.

This is was what I wanted, I wanted Ally for who she was, I wanted to kiss her and love her all the time, and I wondered how long it would take for her to want the same thing.