Running Out Of Food

Rivers pov

Are food is low, really low the problem is there's nothing to hunt for in the winter because everything is hibernating. I sigh my sister and i need food. I hear something walking our way "get inside!" I say to penut, she nods and backs inside. I lie down and blend in with the snow the creature walks past me "phew!" I say, i run into the den with my sister "what was it?" She asks "wolf." I reply. She walks over to are last bit of meat and pulls of the leg i do the same we gobble it down "yum!" I say.

Penuts pov

We gobble down the legs of the rabbit the last rabbit "yum!" Said sis, we both giggle i lay down and she lays next to me we both cuddle up and fall asleep. I dream about us finding a whole bunch of food. I wake up and see sis sleeping i creep out on a quest for the food!

Rivers pov

"PENUT, PENUT!!" I shout shes gone, i curl up into a ball and cry "why? Why Penut?" I say "she was so sweet, kind and small. Suddenly i hear someone walking into the den i look up and see Penut with a whole bunch of food "PENUT!!" I shout with joy still crying, i hug her she hugs me back "Penut, i was so worried!" I cry..

Penuts pov

I here someone crying, i walk in the den my sister looks up at me "PENUT!!" She shouts while still crying, she hugs me and i hug her back "Penut, i was so worried!" She cried "Don't cry sis," I say "You're making me feel bad." "Sorry!" She says. I walk out the den and bring in 5 rabbits, 3 birds, 7 fish, a fox and a load of berries "How did you do that?" Sis asked me "In my dream i saw a lot of food in tbe middle of the forest, so i woke up and went there and found all this food!" I say, River was left speechless. I was tired so i layed down and fell asleep.