Meeting R

Jennifer's POV

My dad had us go to get medicine and I'm the only one who isn't scared of the corpses. We eventually found where the medicine was and started grabbing some when I heard something. "Everybody shut up." I hissed and realized what the sound was.

"Shit! Corpses!" I informed them, before going near my sister and the corpses busted through the door, then we started to shoot them in the heads. I noticed one in a red hoodie and saw him staring at me, then I took aim, but I couldn't shoot him. There was something about him that made me unable to hurt him.

"Shit!" I realized I was out of ammo and pulled out my sword, then started to stabbed them in the heads.

R's POV

I saw a girl with black hair, wearing all black, shooting us and I stared at her. She noticed me and aimed at me, but I was surprised, when she didn't kill me, then she shot the others, until she ran out of ammo. "Shit!" She growled, then took out a sword and stabbed them in the heads.

'She's beautiful and strong.' I thought, before going after a man who shot me.

Jennifer's POV

I noticed one of the corpses attacking one of my friends, Nora, and threw a knife at its head. "Thanks Jenny." She gasped and I nodded. "Man, you have nice aim." My older sister, Julie, told me.

"Thanks, sis. Bullets aren't the only way to kill corpses. As long as you get them in the head." I told her, before going after another one. One of the corpses pushed me to the ground, but I stabbed him in the head and me sister ran to me.

The one in a red hoodie came over to us and kneeled in front of us. "Julie.... Jennifer." He said, then wiped something on our faces, before smelling us. "Safe." He said. "Come."

I stood up with my sister and we followed him. I felt my face and realized what he did, then he took us to an airplane. "Hey." He turned to me as my sister sat down. "Thank you."

"Why are you thanking a corpse?" Julie asked. "The stuff he wiped on us, he was hiding our scent with a dead one." I explained and she nodded, before she started to cry from remembering what happened, then he put down a snow globe. He sat down as I tried to calm down my sister.

"Not eat." He said and I looked at him in shock, then laughed softly when he showed us what he said. "Keep you safe." He stood up, but my sister moved closer to the window, then he left. When he came back, my sister was prepared and he grabbed a blanket, then gave it to me.

"Thank you." I told him, then noticed my sister's tears. "Not cry." He said, then he walked over and put a record on. "Safe. Keep you safe."

"What are you?" I asked, while he enjoyed the music like an actual person and I noticed him staring at me, then Julie went to sleep. "Hey, really, thanks." I told him and smiled, which he gave one of his own.