R Helps the Sisters Get Home

Time skip

While Julie was sleeping, I saw R at the front of the plane and saw him eat something, before he spit it out. "R?" He turned around and looked at me. "Is that a brain?" I asked and he nodded.

"Hey, it's okay if you eat that. I don't care." I told him and he looked at me. "If you eat a brain, can you see the person's memories?" I asked and he nodded.

"What did you see?" I asked. "Day we met." He told me.

"What was so bad?" I asked and he showed me a watch that I recognized was Perry's, then I gasped. "You killed him?" I asked and he nodded sadly.

"Don't tell my sister until you feel you should, okay?" I asked and he nodded, then I looked at where my sister was or where she was supposed to be. "Shit!" He looked and saw she was gone, then I grabbed my knives and sword, before we ran of to find her. We found her about to be bit by a corpse and I ran over, then punched him, while R handled the other ones.

"Jules, you okay?" I asked and she nodded. "It's been a few days, R." She told him, once the danger was handled.

"She's right, we need to go home." I told him, even though I didn't want to leave him. "Stay together. Safe." He said, then he talked to one of the corpses that got up and we ran.

We saw more of the skeletons and the corpse helped us, then we let him take us to the parking lot. Julie sat next to him, while I sat beside R, then she got in the car and saw corpses coming towards me. "R." I said and he came over, then held my hand, which made the corpses leave me alone as we walked towards Julie, before getting in the car and driving away.

We kept driving, until we reached an empty house, where we stayed for the night, and the next morning Julie told me that R killed Perry, then we got in the car. She started to drive and I looked at the house. "Goodbye R." I whispered and my sister put her hand on my shoulder.

"You okay?" She asked and I nodded. "Did you like him?" I nodded as tears started to fall and we dropped it at that, until we had to walk the rest of the way home. We went home and, while the other two talked, I kept thinking about R.