Chapter : Eight

After college, I straightly went home. I didn't even meet Dylan. Josh and I had a plan which we already started to execute. He spend the whole evening at my place planning on it.

Later when he left I settled in my room listening to music and doing my homework when Dylan came.

"Hey! What happened? You didn't meet me even once. I didn't even see you aftet college.", he said falling on the bed.

"Really! Oops I guess I forgot. Josh and I got into talking and before I knew we reached home. He left just half and hour back.", I said pretending to focus on my work.

"You brought a guy home? Sam, you never do that. You never bring your boyfriends home. You go to their place.", he said surprisingly.

"Well Josh seems to be different from them. And I like it around him. I think I like him.", I said smiling at him.

He jumped from the bed standing on his feet. "Samantha Cruise! Are you out of your mind. You like a guy!", he literally was shouting now.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Can't I like a guy! I guess you were right. Its time to get serious. So I am thinking about having a serious relationship with him. Lets see how it goes. I was talking about this to him earlier when he came. He is very happy.", I said pretending to be all happy.

"Thats.. Thats good. I am happy for you guys.", he said smiling. "Atlast you found someone. I hope it works out between you both", he said hugging me.

"What the fuck! Josh I am going to kill you if the plan backfires!", I thought to myself.

Just then the phone rang.

"Its Sheren! I gotta go. We are having dinner together.", he said. "See ya! Night!"

"Yeah! Night!", I said. And he left.
I texted Josh.

You fucking asshole. Be prepared to die.

                       ************

"Don't worry it'll work out. Just trust me.", Josh tried to assure me as we sat in the cafeteria.

"It better does.", I said angrily.

Soon after Dylan and Sheren arrived.

"Lets go on a trip. Lets go to Bahamas.", he said. "The four of us."

"That sounds fun. Next week our vacations start. Lets go then.", I said.

"Done then", Josh said.

                        **********

The next week we all travelled to Bahamas. Dad arranged a private jet for us. When we reached there we checked into a resort. We went there for a week. Throughout the trip Josh and I acted like we were really into each other.

"Aren't you two going too fast?", Dyl asked.

"We know what we are doing. And I don't wanna waste my time with anymore guys. I am happy with him.", I replied.

"Well good for you then.", he said smiling at me.

The trip was good apart from the romance of Dylan and Sheren. For once I planned on drowning Sheren in the sea but then I realised I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in jail.