Dr. Eugene Porter imagine - steaming up in the shower.

*Warning* this imagine contains sexual content (smut), read at your own risk.

Imagine you and Eugene have had a tough day preparing to go to face Negan's men to give them 'Gregory's' head  from the hilltop. You both take a shower and things begin to heat up.

You came home (the survivors house in Alexandria) to find Eugene sat on the couch, he looked stressed.

"Hey, you okay sweetie?" You asked politely.

"Yeah sugar dumpling, just a little worried for tomorrow." He frowned.

"Everything's going to be fine, we've got this. I'm gonna take a shower; I'll be out in ten."

You climbed into the shower, forgetting to lock the door.
Libby stood under the shower head and hot water came pouring all over you, the place of Alexandria is truly amazing.

You washed your arms and shaved until you felt Eugene's big hands on my hips.
"Hey baby." He said seductively, kissing your neck.

"Hey." You turned around to look at his naked body, fuck his dick was big.

"See something you like?" He teased.

"Oh yeah." You answered, biting your lip.

"Get on your knees then." He grinned.

You got onto your knees taking his huge length into your mouth, sucking it, you loved pleasuring him.
"Awh...Libby." He moaned.

You wanted to finish but you couldn't, he lifted you up against the shower wall, cuddling you like a teddy bear.

Libby's POV -

Eugene held me and bit my neck, making me moan out, he inserted his length into my pussy and I couldn't help but moan.

"You like that Libby? You like that baby?" He moaned, continuing to thrust into me.

"Yeah, oh yeah." I moaned back, this felt amazing, you loved Eugene and he truly loved you.

After another twenty minutes we had to pick up the paste before Abraham and Rosita got back, we couldn't get caught again!

Eugene went faster, slamming into you as you moaned out like you never had before.
All of a sudden a warm white liquid shot inside of you, making you and Eugene very shy, you both made things too steamy for one night.

"Want to shower off?" He asked, rubbing his head.

"That would be best." You giggled.

"I love you Libby." He said, smiling.

"I love you too."

A/N - I hope you enjoyed this steamy chapter😉 Eugene may seem like a coward around walkers but damn!! This was requested by the lovely anxiousniall .
Please Request! Vote & Comment, - rabidzombiefan09