Carl Grimes imagine - no way out

Carl Grimes imagine

Imagine that you and Carl are walking around Alexandria and the guard tower falls down, the walkers enter etc and Ron shoots Carl in the eye. Imagine that you're the one who's with Carl the whole time, holding his hand through all of this.

Place: Alexandria

Characters: Carl, Rick, Ron Michonne etc.

Requested by the lovely @mrs_dixongrimes <3

You and Carl began to walk around Alexandria after Rick and him taught Ron how to use a gun, and you just finished helping Rosita with her lesson on using a machete and other melee weapons.

Throughout the day parts of the watch tower began to fall, planks of wood, the walkers outside banging against the walls.
Glenn's name painted on the walls of those whose passed, blood coming through the holes in the walls.

You began to walk, anywhere just plain bored talking about the world and how you think all this happened, that was until you heard a loud snap and the watch tower collapsed walkers entered Alexandria.

"Come on!" Carl grabbed your hand taking you to his house along with a wounded Deanna, Rick and Michonne.

Carl took a hold of Judith, she was crying hysterically, your world was crashing around you and you had no idea what to do.

"I'll be back soon." Carl said, taking off after Ron.

"Hey, be careful."

You heard crashing and yelling in the room under me, storming to the rescue you found a sweaty Carl, knowing he had a fight with Ron he stupidly covered him.

There were too many walkers, coming into the house surrounding us all. You didn't want to die like this.

Rick brought in some dead walkers, cutting them open, we grabbed a few bed sheets making a bloody poncho. We all stayed quiet, walking out a house we were once safe in.

***

It was dark none of us could see anything, you gripped onto Carl's hand not wanting to let go.
Sam began to panic, and started crying you wanted to slap him but you had to stay put.
Jessie and Ron tried to reassure him, two walkers grabbed him and took chunks out of his face.
Jessie began to scream, tightening her grip on Carl's hand, drawing more attention to us.

Jessie was a gonner, and we were all gonna be if Rick snapped out of it.

"Rick!" You yelled, noticing Jessie's grip.

He grabbed an axe, chopping her wrist off, turning around Ron held a gun at Rick. He fell to the ground as Michonne shanked him, pulling the trigger as

Looking at my world he fell to the floor, his eye was shot out.
Rick took ahold of him, carrying him in his arms.

You fell to the ground screaming and crying, you grabbed your sword, killing as many of those things of possible, your heart was breaking piece by piece, and you didn't want to live in this world without him.

Running to Denise's you stayed with Carl the whole night, crying and screaming at the world.

Check out my other books:

Norman Reedus love story (loving you) http://my.w.tt/UiNb/ofn7aoexVx

TWD CAST imagines/one shots http://my.w.tt/UiNb/Vozta49vVx

Daryl Dixon love story (Rednecks lover) http://my.w.tt/UiNb/qHiyGwfwVx

TWD CHARACTER imagines http://my.w.tt/UiNb/bu9LjciwVx

TWD preferences http://my.w.tt/UiNb/GjpqxDXwVx

TWD Quotes http://my.w.tt/UiNb/ooMmBOZwVx