Tagged

I was tagged by MichaelPhelpsSwimmer

1. I don't have a nickname but I would like to be called B. I used to be called Achoo.  Don't ask.

2. It depends on what I wear. It's weird. But the three colors are blue, grey, and green. They're mostly blue though.

3. Dark brown. A lot of people think it's black but it's not. My brother has black hair and if you put my hair next to his you can tell the difference.

4. I'm allergic to grass and metal. For grass I just wear shoes. Problem solved. For the metal, I can touch and hold metal, I just can't wear it. So no necklaces, bracelets, earrings, or rings. You won't find me wearing them unless they are made of something that not metal. I tried to get my ears pierced, twice, but both times it got infected.

5. Seriously we're only on 5? Anyway, ORANGE.

6.  My room. It has a lock so I can keep people out. Especially my brothers because they tend to just barge in whenever they want. There's this thing people. It's called KNOCKING.

7. I have two. Will Poulter. He plays Gally in TMR and Josh Hutcherson who plays Peeta in THG.

8. Easy, Tiger.

9. Changes a lot. And I mean A LOT. I have three right now.
1. Cold Water By Justin Bieber (Had to look that up to see how to spells his name)
2. Semi-Automatic By Twenty One Pilots
3. Treat You Better By Shawn Mendez

10. Finally an easy question. The Neptune Project. You should read it if you haven't. It's really good. For those of you who have read it, I'm on Team Dai.

I tag:
FaithEHawkins
Skylar_Kiel
Eggie3
CatytheUnicorn
Starcatcher24
-yeticalsyd-
Mouse_in_a_Maze
emily_cummings29
SpitSisters
FriendshipCollab

There 10 people. I'm sorry. Not really though.