Eyes of an Angel

"Yunseo....let me be the one to show you what true love is" Hoseok tells me reaching his hand out so I can take ahold of it. "I...I uuh..." I don't know what to answer. Should I accept or reject his proposal? Looking into his eyes I see the same glimmer I saw in them the first time we met. The joy and hope they had in them. Slowly and hesitantly I reach out my hand and take ahold of his and he immediately grasps it and pulls me towards him. How did things come to be like this in such short amount of time.

~8 months before~

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*
The alarm goes off. "Yunseo wake up" Hyun says pushing me off the bed and slamming the snooze button. "Ugh, you didn't have to push me off the bed" I nag at Hyun while getting up off the floor. I trudge my way over to the closet and grab a towel and head into the bathroom to take a nice cold shower to wake myself up and get ready to go to work. When I finish I head back back into the room and look at Hyun who's still passed out. "Woo Hyun get your lazy ass up your gonna be late" I nag him again. "Shut up...5 more minutes" he replies lazily. An hour passes and I'm finally done doing my hair, putting makeup on, and getting dressed. "Hyun wake up already or I'm leaving without you" I tell him as I pull the blanket away from him. "Alright alright I'm up!" Hyun shouts and goes into the restroom. "Hurry up we don't have all day!" I shout annoyed before heading into the kitchen. After hyun finishes we head out the door and he drives me to work. "Yunseo where's my goodbye kiss?" Hyun says grabbing my arm. But I just pull away and glare at him "you don't deserve one" I tell him and get out of the car and walk into the Angel Cafe where I work at. As I walk in I see a group of boys at the table at the other end of the shop. All of them handsome as hell. "Yunseo finally your here, go attend those boys right away" the manager says scaring me. "Oh ok" I reply and get my note pad and head over to the 7 gorgeous men. All 7 become quiet and stare at me. "Good morning, what would you like to drink this fine morning" I ask them. They all look at each other and nod before only one responds to my question, "We'd all just like coffee". "Alright" I say walking away to get what they ordered. As I head back to their table to bring them their drinks I catch one of them staring at me. He immediately looks away, but I swear I saw him blush slightly making me smile in response. I take their order after and head back to tell the cook. And the whole time they were here the one with black hair and sweet smile couldn't stop staring at me. It made me feel nervous and uncomfortable. Did I look weird in my uniform? Whatever it was I probably shouldn't think to much of it. "Yunseo?" I'm stripped from my thoughts when someone calls my name. In front of me was the guy who couldn't stop staring. "How did you know my name?" I asked confused. Have I met him somewhere I thought to myself. "I read your name tag" he replies chuckling. "Oh" I say emmbarrasidly. "You're pretty cute" he says as he hands me money to pay for their meal. Taking it I look him in the eyes and they glimmer with joy and curiosity. "Are you okay? You're really red" he asks. "Oh yea! I'm fine..." you tell him. "I'm Jung Hoseok by the way" he says with a big smile causing me to blush more. "Well have a nice day Yunseo, till next time" Hoseok says winking at me as he walks out with his friends. What the heck just happened? "Yunseo get back to work" the manager shouts at me. The rest of the day was pretty calm but all that ran through my mind was him was Hoseok and his cheerful smile and his glimmering eyes. His angel eyes.