"I love you more"

You didn't waste any time and bought a plane ticket to leave to see your mother. You're phone rang like crazy from calls and texts the boys sent. Shutting off your phone you boarded the plane.

At least 3 months have passed and you still didn't turn on your phone. You didn't want to hear anything about him or the boys. Your heart was broken, you were in a lot of pain. This heart break hurt worse then Hyun because you actually loved Hoseok. Nothing could repair your heart but him. But chances of him and you getting back together were most likely little to none.
Your mother was worried for you. The whole time you've been over you rarely spoke or ate, you were mostly in your room crying or trying to sleep the pain away. You stared at your phone deciding whether to leave it off or turn it on.
After a bit you turned it on and your phone blew up with tons of messages. Opening one by one they all were the boys asking to you to answer. Many voicemails of them sounding very worried. Your heart sank as soon as you saw a message from hoseok and a couple missed calls. Opening his texts first you saw long paragraphs of texts. He was apologizing for how he acted and what he said. How he regrets it and would like to see you. Opening his voicemails he sounded very worried repeatedly asking where you were if you were coming back, to answer his calls. Tears rolled down your cheeks. He actually cares, wants to see you again. You covered your mouth as you continued to cry. Your phone rang scaring you and looked at the screen. You saw hoseok's name. Your hands were shaky and you slowly slid the answer key and brought the phone to your ear.

"Yunseo!? Yunseo?!" ~Hoseok

"................." ~you

"Yunseo please...say something...I'm sorry...I'm sorry for acting the way I did...for saying the things I did, I didn't mean any of it." ~Hoseok
You heard him crying.
"I...I was jealous...upset that he still...was in your heart and mind... I should've understood that it would take time till he was completely gone from your life....Yunseo please come back...I can't be without you...I'm sorry." ~Hoseok

"....I'm sorry too...but idk when I'll be back...I need time to think and....I'm sorry idk Hoseok...I gotta go I'm sorry... but right now I just can't.." ~You
Hanging up you lay down and shut your eyes. "I'll go back Hoseok but not right now...right now I just can't...not while I still think about hyun....it wouldn't be fair to you if I returned now.."

~2 months later
You were boarding off the plane and heading home to your apartment. You were exhausted and just tossed your things on the couch. Your phone buzzed and you looked at the screen. It was Jimin, so you opened his message.
Hey when will you be back seriously? Because Hoseok won't come out of his room and we're very worried about him. I'm also pretty sure you want to see him as much as he wants to see you. ~Jimin
Letting out a sigh you turn off your phone and go take a quick shower to wake you up. After getting dressed you began walking to the boys place. You were wearing black shorts, a white tank, grey sweater, and vans. Your hair was still a bit damp, but it didn't matter since it wasn't cold out at all. It was dark out though around 8 at night.
Arriving at their house you saw domino's pizza car pull up. You jogged over and payed for the pizza. You waited for the pizza delivery person to leave before walking up to the door. Taking a deep breath you rang the door bell. You heard someone walk towards the door and unlock it. It slowly opened and you saw Namjoon counting money. "How much will it be?" He said without looking up. "About 7 hugs from everyone of you dummies". He quickly looked up and dropped the money and pulled you into a tight hug. "Hey hey careful you'll make me drop the pizza" you slightly giggled hugging him back with your free arm. "Idiot...you made us worry like crazy." He said tightening his hug before letting go and taking the pizza from your hands. "The others are out in the yard but Hoseok is in his room.". "Mk...thank you Namjoon...Could you try and get him out of his room and come to the yard". " I'll try" he said placing the pizza on the coffee table and walking to Hoseoks room. You slowly walked to the backyard and looked at all of them. They were sitting around a fire just looking at it. "....Miss me?". All of them quickly looked in your direction. Jumping up and running to you they all hugged you at once. "You son of a b*tch how could you f*cking leave like that!" Jungkook shouted. "Yea you had us worried sick!" Jin said after. "Don't ever do it again" both yoongi and Taehyung said. "I'm sorry I left...I was just so hurt.." you said. "It's alright we understand" Jimin said. After they all gave you individual hugs they walked you to a seat by the fire and talked with you for a bit. Your heart felt heavy, you needed to see Hoseok.
The door behind swung open and all of you looked in that direction. It was Hoseok and he was looking straight at you. You couldn't hold it together anymore and your tears rushed down your cheeks. You ran to him and his arms wrapped around you tightly as you did the same. You cried into his chest before he pulled you away from him and gave you a deep passionate kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and returned the kiss. Breaking apart you saw he was crying. "I'm sorry hoseok I'm sorry for everything...for saying his name...for saying what I said...for leaving...everything." you cried out and hugged him tightly again. "...Yunseo I don't care about that anymore...I'm just glad your back" he said wrapping his arms around you tightly. "I love you Yunseo". " I love you too Hoseok". You hicupped out. Lifting your chin up he looked you in the eyes. "Will you give me another chance?" He said still looking you in the eyes. "...Yes Hoseok of course I will" you replied. He smiled and kissed you once again passionately. "I love you so much Yunseo". "I love you more Hoseok".