Wow ok.

Walking back to Hoseok you both left and went back to his place.
***

You were getting ready to go out with Hoseok and the boys. You all were stuck between going to the movies or bowling, maybe both. You were wearing a nice off shoulder white top with shorts and white sneakers to match. You finished getting ready and walked out to the living room from hoseoks room. "Finally!" Taehyung shouted in a joking manner. You stuck your tongue out at him while hoseok playfully punched his arm. You all split up, the boys went together while you and hoseok went in his car. All planning to meet at the movies.

***

You were in the movie parking lot now and you were unbuckling your seat belt and getting out until hoseok grabbed your hand. Sitting back down you looked at him. "What's wrong?" You asked. "Close the door" he said. And you did as he said. He leaned over and gave you a deep kiss and you instantly melted into it. Swiftly climbing over you sat in his lap and leaned the seat down. Then he began gently thrusting up against you surprising you how hard he already was you let a small moan slip. You rythmically moved your hips with his thrusts. He was gripped your ass and you let out another moan. You were so glad hoseok had tinted his windows, so no one would be able to see. Hoseoks phone began to ring and you stopped and went to pick it up but hoseok guided your face back to his and continued. "Mmm...hoseok..we need...to get going...they're probably....waiting for...us" you said between kisses. He stopped and looked at you and let you sit up. "What's a good way to ditch them and go back home?" He asked. You gave him a shocked face and playfully slapped his chest "You're terrible! We can't do that to them". He chuckled and gave you one more kiss before opening the door and letting you out. Both of you walked into the theater and went over to the guys. "Took you long enough" Namjoon said. "My bad" hoseok said scratching his head. "Mhm, I swear you two are probably the horniest people I know" Yoongi said in response. "Come on we all know it's Hoseoks fault" Jin said after. "Can you blame him? Yunseo is hot let's be honest" Jungkook replied. You and the others looked at him. A slight blush came to your cheeks when Jungkook looked at you. He held your stare for a bit till everyone but Hoseok cleared their throats. You looked away and up at Hoseok who was glaring at Jungkook. You tugged lightly at his shirt and he looked at you, but gave a quick glance at Jungkook again before giving you his complete attention. You knew he was going to stay upset for a bit. He was making that face he always made when upset. You placed a hand on his chest. He looked into your eyes then your lips. You mouthed him to calm down. You looked at the boys and gave them a smile "why don't we get our tickets before al-" you were cut off when you felt Hoseoks arm wrap around your waist and pull you against him before gripping your ass and turning your face towards him. You were met with his sweet lips as he gave you a passionate kiss. You melted into it for a sec until you remembered you were in public in front of the guys and realized why he was doing it. You pull away and glare at him. You look at the others and they're all there just staring awkwardly. Your cheeks felt hot and you looked at the ground and covered your face. Hoseok placed a hand on your shoulder and you shook it off. "You're unbelievable...why the hell did you do that?...do you not trust me?" You said looking at him. "...I trust you" he replied. "Really cause it sure doesn't seem like it." You responded in a angered tone. "...I'm sorry to intervene but if you guys want we can cancel" Namjoon suggests. "No that won't be necessary but I for sure won't be sitting next to you"  you looked at Hoseok. "...ok then, well while you guys were busy in car Jimin bought our tickets" Taehyung said and Jin elbowed him. "Ok." You replied and walked over to Jimin. And he handed you your ticket and you walked towards the theater the movie was in. Everyone follwed but Hoseok and Jungkook. "I know what I said was bad, but what you did was worse." Jungkook looked at Hoseok. Hoseok clenched his jaw and looked at him. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, stuck his hands in his pockets and followed the others. Hoseok followed shortly.