2-Wow!

Clems POV:

Clems POV:

Gunshots. I quickly sat up to the sound of gunshots, I wiped the crust out of my eyes and looked around. AJ was still sound asleep. My stomach hurt. Maybe we could just lay here for the day, not go anywhere. But we are out in the open we have to move.

"AJ, baby. " I whispered, shaking his shoulder slightly. "Wake up Alvie. " he opened his brown eyes and looked at me, he smiled, showing his red gums, I slowly picked him up. I unzipped the tent and peaked out because of the gunshots. I got out and pulled the duffel bag out. I didn't bother with the tent. It's too much to get ready and the pain it puts me in is really bad.

As I started walking I felt a few of my stitches come loose, I gasped in pain but continued walking. The gunshots got closer. The sky was a purplish pink colour, signalling it was around 4-5 in the morning, I turned to my left and started walking that way instead. Painfully, I held a hand to my blessing stomach. I quickly sat down and laid Alvie in front of me. I put the duffel bag down and lifted my shirt up. I pulled my knife out my pocket and pulled the bandage up. Most of the stitches were gone. I lined my knife up with one and decided.

Should I cut them all?

Or leave it to break itself?

Second option, I got up again and pushed my bandage and shirt down, I picked up Alvie and the duffel bag. The journey of walking started yet again.

I started to him 'crossfire by Stephen' my dad used to listen to it before the apocalypse. Eventually my humming turnt into singing.

"So heaven if you sent us down,
So we could build a playground,
For the sinners to play the saints,
You'd be so proud of what we made,

I hope you got some beds around,
Cos' your the only refugee now,
For every mother,
Every child,
Every brother.

Is caught in a crossfire. " I stopped singing and widened my eyes.

"Wow! " I felt tears roll down my cheeks, it was the shed, the one me and nick got stuck in after Pete passed away. I wiped my eyes and started sobbing. "This i-is where me and your-your uncle N-Nick got stuc-ck in. "

Alvie just looked at me and smiled, I looked at the shed, it was secure enough. Secure enough to stay in for a few days. I walked over to the wooden doors and opened them. There's was still the broken whiskey bottles on the floor, some still left on the shelves. I closed the doors behind us and laid the duffel bag and Alvie on the floor quickly. I grabbed a box and pushed it towards the door to block it from walkers.

I pulled out the two pillows and blankets and made a small bed for me and Alvie. I unwrapped his blanket from around him revealing his nude body. The blanket was pooey and wet. I threw it to the side and grabbed one of the blankets and scissors, I cut a good 12 strips of squares for changing him and the rest of it will be wrapped around him. I quickly wiped him which took 4 strips and wrapped the excess blanket around his small fragile body.

"You look so much like your daddy Alvie. " I exclaimed, picking him up. "Your such a beautiful boy, you give me hope to survive. "

He gurgled and laughed slightly, a grin slapped itself onto my face. I laid Alvie onto the 'bed' and made him some formula. I fed him it then watched as he fell asleep. I walked over to where the stray 5 bottles of whiskey were and say exactly where Nick did I grabbed one of the bottles and opened it.

"For Nick, the clumsiest, funniest and awesome shit bird that roamed this earth. " I toasted, taking a swig of the alcohol, it burned my throat but I wanted more. "To Luke, the handsome, fabuloussest, cute man I knew. " another swig made its way down my throat. "To Pete, the kindest, forgiving and best storyteller I met. " another chunk of alcohol messed with my system. "To Sarah, to be honest I never really liked you... So.. " another dose of the whiskey made its way to my stomach. "To Jane, the quietest, nicest and most mysterious stealthy woman that survived the apocalypse. " "To Carlos, you saved me from dying from that bite, thank you. " "to Rebecca, you were hormonal during pregnancy, but you were my motherly figure. Rip. " "To Alvin, you were like a teddy bear. Your the coolest dude ever. " "to Serita, you were the most angry Indian lady I knew. " "To Carver, rot in hell you sunavabitch. " "to Bonnie, I don't know if your dead but I think your ugly. " "to Mike, I'm sorry I shot you, it was my only choice. " "to Mathew, I only knew you for about five minutes but you were a real nice man. " "To a few others. You lot were cool. "

"To Kenny, you were like my crazy uncle. You risked your life for me and Alvie a lot. You even beat up Carver for people's safety. I love you Kenny. I hope your watching over me. "

"To Lee, your the reason why I'm here today, your the reason I'm making toasts, your the reason I'm breathing in oxygen right now. I'm so so sorry for running away. I was stupid. If I hadn't done it you would have been here now. Your life ended because of me, but your with your family and friends now. I'm glad you don't have to experience this horrid world anymore. I'm drunk as fuck but I am speaking sense because it's about you. I love you Lee your my hero, my angel, my guardian, my best friend, my dad. "