Chapter1

Hey guy this is my first ever book so I'll try my best to make it good

-Joan💖
.............. .............................................

Lorens Pov

I woke up to my phone going off with text messages. I rolled to the side of the bed where my phone was and checked it. All the text messages were from Geo (Numbers were exchanged at Vidcon a few months ago).

G-Geo
L-Loren

G: Good morning sleepy head
G:Hellooooooo
G:WAKE YOUR BUTT UP GIRLY
G:You were supposed to be down here at the lobby with us for the TLG meeting

She was reading them and smiling until she read the last one and she froze and thought 'SHOOT'.

L- OMG I forgot that we were all meeting this morning!
G- It's all good cutie I told them you over slept
L- Thank you so muchhhh
G- No problem you want me to get you something to eat while I'm down here
L- Could ya please 😋
G-Yea I'll bring it up in a bit

I was re-reading the text and I saw he called me cute and I started smiling like an idiot. Wait what am I falling for Geo?!

Today we were going to practice for tour so I wore some leggings, a cropped hoodie, and my Nike roushes.

By the time I was done getting ready I heard a knock at my hotel door.

Geos Pov

After the meeting I ordered some blueberry pancakes (her favorite) for Loren since the girl over slept.

While I was waiting for her pancakes all I could think about was the text I sent her. I was kinda nervous what she's gonna say about the text because I really like her and I don't know what she thinks of me back.

After it feels like ages the pancakes are done. I walk up to her to her room with the pancakes and knock on the door. She answers the door and I come in.

......................................................................

I hope you enjoyed the first part I'll try to update alot if you guys like it. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
8/14/16

-Joan