Chapter2

Loren's Pov

   So we were in my room talking about tour and then I asked him 'I'm just wondering why did you call me cute this morning of text'.  'Before I tell you anything you have to promise you won't get mad' Get said. 'I won't get mad your one of my best friends' she said. Geo looks into Loren's eyes and says 'I love you'. Loren leans in for a short kiss and says 'I love you to'.

  Geo gets up and say 'I have to get ready and pack up I'll see you later. Loren say 'Ok see you at rehursal'.

   Geos Pov

   While walking out of Loren's door I had a big smile on my face and I'm not that type of person who smiles over small things.

   I get back into my room to get packed.  Before I started pack I checked my phone to see if anyone texted me.  I got 1 new text messages and it was from Loren.

L- Before practice could you meet me in the lobby at 2pm xoxo

   I wonder what she wants I hope she's ok. I get done packing and getting ready at 1:55 pm so I start walking down to the lobby and I wait for her.

Loren Pov

   What Geo doesn't know is I'm going to bring him to the ally next to the building where were practicing and there I spray painted 6 beautiful words on the wall 'WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME'.

   I walk down to the lobby where he's already waiting for me. I give him a hug and a picks me up and hugs me back. I say 'I have a surprise for you'.
He puts me down and asks me what it is.  I hold his hand and kinda drag him there.

   Geos Pov

   We get there and I was in shock on what was on this wall. Loren smiles at looks at me. I say 'yes love I'll go out with you'. Loren runs and gives me a big hug and I hug her tight. This hug went on which felt like hours. I said 'Do you want to go walk inside'. Loren said 'sure let's go' still happy as can be.

......................................................................

Trying to publish a new part everyday until the 18th. The 18th is when school starts for me so I'll try to post once or twice a week.

Rate this from a scale from 1-10 how much you enjoying this book

-Joan💖

Us ❤ (Leo fan fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara