Night Number Eight

The king entered the room, his eyes racing across his son's room.
"Well this is rather strange, I thought I heard some noises coming from here."
King Vegeta's eye twitched as he looked over at his son's bed. It was . . . empty! He approached the king sized bed, his eyes not catching sight of Kakarot's bed. There, laid the prince and his lover, under the covers. Goku had his arms wrapped around the smaller frame, one of his hands down on his thigh near his apple bottoms, the other, on his back.
Goku blushed and cursed at himself on one side, and on the other, he had a sudden smirk and dirty thought flying though. The prince was on his bed . . . finally! No . . . no . . . no! No! No! No! Back to reality you twit!
Goku then sighed. This was the only thing that came into his mind at the moment. There was no warning, no advisory, the king just entered out of nowhere! This got the bigger warrior thinking, if the king could enter at any time there'd have to be an emergency procedure . . . one where both the king and his servers wouldn't have to find anything fishy or suspicious.
On the side of Goku, Vegeta was surprised at his lover's quick movements.
"Damn . . . thought that I would've for sure gotten caught in the act with Kakarot. Damn he's . . . wait . . . wait!"
Vegeta blushed as his mind snapped. He was in the arms of his lover AND on his bed. Wait . . . his bed . . . . . . HIS BED! Vegeta's eyes widened as he began to move around, causing the bigger warrior to hold him closer.
"Shh . . . we'll get caught!" Goku mouthed and sort of whispered as he looked down at his prince.
Vegeta froze at the sight of his lover saying those words, but nodded in acceptance. Goku then smiled as leaned in and gave Vegeta a warm kiss on the forehead. This caused the prince to flush red and his hands to begin grabbing onto the large pajama shirt before him being worn by his lover. It was all real . . . Goku's body near his, his bed . . . everything.
Vegeta then smirked as Goku continued his business, "Well then . . . might as well not opportunity slip."
The prince then cuddled up Goku's chest, later peeking into his shirt. He smirked at what he found. Though he couldn't see as well, he could spot a 6 pack . . . no . . . 8 PACK?! This make the prince shiver with an addition of lip licking. Never had he wanted any other saiyan being this much. He looked up at the saiyan before him with a lusted look as he let out his perfume . . . an alluring, hypnotizing, sweet smelling aura.
[ It was your hands
That caught our story
In a moment
It had left me
I chase your memory
Freaking out
Just to see you again]
The bigger saiyan huffed in this scent, then looked down at the smaller figure, a surprised expression stamped onto his face. Below him, Vegeta wore his smile . . . his true smile. His small, but yet muscular arms, ran up the bigger saiyan's back as he cuddled up his chest, a purr which only saiyan's could produce, leaving his vocal cords. Goku didn't know how to react! It was impossible to be true! His master . . . no . . . now lover, felt the same way he always did! Nothing that had happened in his life could compare to how happy he felt at the moment! A smile then formed on his lips as he released his perfume as well, leaving the saiyan on the bottom with a red hue formed on his cheeks and lustful eyes which were halfway closed.
[ It was your kisses
That had tied our passion together
Which I felt from within
Causing my heart to burn
Because I no longer have you
Today, all I wish to do
Is to be able to see you again ]
The two saiyans then joined lips again, their kisses much more heated and now filled with passion. Their two tails joining together, Goku's hands began to explore the wonders of Vegeta's body. His seductive and attracting curves, his soft and tender hands, his round . . . !
"Mmm . . . !"
A loud moan then escaped Vegeta's lungs, causing the King to look over towards Goku's bed. The bigger saiyan stiffened as he parted his lips from Vegeta's, his pointer finger replacing them. Footsteps approached the bed which held the saiyans. Vegeta panted and shivered as he saw the shadow of his father's hand, reaching towards the top of Goku's blanket.
Goku stood there, trying to think of a fast solution as the King pulled down the covers.