HeadQuarters

Ember had been extremely confused when Silveah or whatever, and her had landed in front of a log cabin. And it was the tiniest. Thing. Ever. But she just went ahead with Silveah, because, why not? If she could leave behind her "mom" then she was in. Brushing loose strands of hair that had fallen out of her ponytail off her shoulders, she took a deep breath and walked inside.

A chair. Just a chair. An old rotting thing that looked like it should have fallen apart millennia ago. That was what was inside the cabin. " Um so I think I'll just, like sleep on the floor, you can have the chair!" She said sarcastically. Silveah gave the softest of laughs. "Well you can sleep up here if you want to, but-" she said feeling around for something on one of the chair legs. She found it and flipped something, the chair fell backwards to reveal a trap door that led, into an elevator? Ember wasn't sure what it was, but considering the fact that it was completely spotless, and she was covered in cake, things probably weren't going to end well. "I would sleep in a nice king bed with a bathroom and other things that would be much, much better than the floor upstairs." She continued as the box stopped and she opened one of many doors leading to a a gorgeous room bigger than her house. " Wow" Ember whispered. " so I guess I'll leave you to get settled in, or that floor upstairs might not be to bad!" She said winking " no, no this is perfect!" Ember rushed. " well I guess I'll leave you to it then I'll be at the end of the hall getting ready for dinner!" With that Silveah shut the door, and Ember was just about to plop on her bed, when she remembered the cake. After a quick glance and a little snooping in the 5 doors in her room- not including the one that lead to the hallway. She confirmed that one was her enormous walk in closet- complete with a whole new wardrobe. She then found the second to be a closet, with extra towels and blankets. The third was her amazing bathroom that was completely blank but so light. Her bathtub was a pool. No joke, a pool. She the found the fourth door to be a little sitting room that lead to a huge library. Ember couldn't really appreciate it though because every time she got a book it would come back with burn marks on it. Ember always thought that her step-brother did it just to get her in trouble. So books for her were basically ruined. She went back to her room, and found the last door. It was locked though she frowned but went back to the bathroom and slipped into the shower. But it wasn't as refreshing as she thought it would be, in fact it hurt her, every time she thought about water she couldn't remember the pain unless she was in or touching it. As soon as she had finished she quickly dried, off still in her towel, she grabbed grabbed another towel and wrapped her hair up. As she turned to leave get changed she spotted another door out of the corner of her. Skin still stinging, from the water, she saw it was like a sauna, but it was made out of a weird hard reddish material. She turned it on, and then She slipped inside and looked around. Then she promptly screamed.

She was surrounded by fire. Maybe Silveah really did want to kill her. Or maybe she was just insane. As the fire crept in closer she saw a dial by the door, one that she assumed would turn off this death trap. She decided to take her damp towel from her hair and lay it on the floor making a path to the dial. As soon as she plopped it down steam rose in face. She couldn't see anything. Cursing she faced where she was pretty sure the towel was it didn't hurt her feet when she walked which surprised her, because she thought the water would from the towel would hurt. But her feet felt fine, in fact a lovely warmth was tingling up her toes spreading up her legs and pouring into the rest of her body. But, if she wasn't on the towel, what was she on? She froze like a deer in headlights as she waited for the steam to clear. Fire. She was standing in fire and she was perfectly fine! She screamed.

                                                                            *

Silveah was sitting in the pure white kitchen on one of the stools looking at the food options on the  she was looking at the good food to help the weak Children become stronger. She was thinking about what Grayson had fed her when she heard  the first scream. At first she jumped on the stool and about to swing open the door, when she heard  the fire crackling. She then remembered that Ember was her fire bender. She turned and walked back down the hall, now thinking of she was going to get the rest of kids. As she was sitting back down and heard Ember scream again she relaxed, because if anything that meant she was still alive.

                                                                    *

By the time Ember got out of the fire thingy she had healed completely from the shower. She went the her closet and looked at her new clothes. She decided on a flowing gold cotton top, and some soft black shorts. Feeling comfortable she stepped into the  hallway and walked to what she assumed was a common room and kitchen and more rooms. She peeked in the common, but didn't see Silveah so she checked the door across the hallway as soon as she she opened the door she could tell it was silveah's room immediately, it reminded her exactly of her.wind was gushing from dozens of fans on the walls and they all produced a soft silver glitter that seemed to disappear before it landed on something.  she looked back into the hallway, to check that the coast was clear before stepping into the room. She looked around and noticed a small silver desk that was covered in pictures with yellow and blue picture frames. She walked across the soft carpet that felt like air and looked at pictures that were black and white and grainy, and pictures that were crisp and in color. One of the pictures that was black and white was of two young girls sitting under a tree in the middle of two house smiling at the camera. She realized that one of them was a younger Silveah. She continued on and saw more pictures of the two houses and the girls, and what she assumed were their families. She then went to the color pictures, and saw Silveah laughing with other kids her age and one of her smiling with an older man who was dressed completely in gray. One frame even had a video of Silveah doing amazing tricks in the air. But there was one thing she didn't understand... "We are  much farther advanced in technology than humans are, that's way the ones from here are so crisp and in color. In fact some of the "humans" that made great advances in human technology weren't even human             . " Ember jumped and turned around as she was talking. It took her a few seconds to spot her because she blended in with her room. She found her lounging on a chase looking straight at her. " oh I'm sorry I... I didn't mean too. Ember stuttered. "Of course you meant too! Curiosity is something no one can shoo away. It will just gnaw at you into you give in." Silveah responded calmly. "Now come with me, dinner awaits." Silveah said getting off the chase and leading Ember out the door.

First of all I apologize for my awful grammar and spelling mistakes also, Umm so I was googling girls with black shoulder length hair to see if I could find one who fit the description and umm like 15 minutes later a picture of Zia from the Kane Chronicles popped up and I just realized I basically just made Zia except no one can ever be as awesome as Zia OMG AND THEN THIS CARTER-ZIA FANART POPPED UP AND I WAS TOTALLY FANGIRLING CAUSE I HAVENT READ KANE CHRONICLES IN FOREVER AND PERCY JACKSON SO I WAS FAN GIRLING ABOUT ALL THE CUTE COUPLES IN BOOKS I'VE READ. But then I kinda started remembering everyone who Rick Riordan killed, and I started crying and then I thought about all the other book series and books that I have read that made me cry and that made me cry harder and I was so sad cause when it comes to books I get so emotional. So sorry if u had to read my rant, if u didn't SHAME ON U CHARLOTTE! I will text u later to ask if u read this, anyways the cover for this part is a picture of Zia. But seriously think about, Ember looks exactly like her plus they both do fire magic! (Oops Yay for spoilers. Though It was kinda obvious and I literally said she held fire magic in part two so whatever) also  are you happy I'm uploading more frequently Charlotte? That's right I'm talking to u and only u cause NOBODY ELSE READS THESE!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 lol I'm jk I mainly write these for myself sorry char):