5

Sora stared at her phone in shock. The messages between her and her one and only King, Chanyeol. He wanted to see more and she didn't know what to do other than freak.

She was never the overly confident and exaggerated person. She kept to herself but it didn't mean she was shy. Just quiet. But this? This didn't make her quiet, this made her grab her pillow and scream into it. She didn't know if she was happy, excited, or both?

"Chanyeol wants to see more," she breathed out with shock written all over her face. It was evening time where she was and she's guessing it's around early morning near him, she laid down on her bed. Her hair was mostly dry from her recent shower as her light shirt sat flat onto her skin.

She hummed quietly as she slowly pulled up her shirt. "Make this look good.. Or bad luck." She mumbled to herself before biting onto the hem of her shirt that was pulled up. Her breasts laying flat on herself, they seemed bigger this way. The shape looking more round. She did a simple pose with the shirt held in her mouth.

Snap

"Yeah that looks alright.." She nodded as she quickly pulled her shirt back down. She opened up Instagram and went back to the DM. It's been about 30 minutes since his reply. She hesitantly sent the picture, quickly shutting off her phone. She felt embarrassment rise within her.

On the other hand..

Chanyeol felt the opposite rising within him.