19

He didn't know what to do. He didn't even know what he was doing now. Her whimpers he heard through the phone because of him made him go crazy. He hated planes but he knew that he'd do anything for her.

But why? Why did he go up to this extent for her? Why was his heart beating rapidly these past few hours? Why did he hang up the phone and break it against the wall, hoping those noises would go away?

He never understood emotions. But he knew his were strong for her. Why did time move so slowly. Was it from the drinks he consumed on the plane? He didn't know. He didn't know anything and it frustrated him. He couldn't sit still and that's why when he finally made it, he left through the airport, skipping lines and hopped into a cab as quick as he could.

He looked at the message from Suho with the address Sehun told him. Why Sehun trusted Suho so much, Chanyeol didn't know and didn't care. He didn't care how angry the others were about his sudden leave. He didn't care about his future punishments. He just wanted to care about her. His hands ached with how tightly clutched they were.

He wanted to hit a wall. But he didn't. Instead his fist collided with a face with a beauty watching behind.