Chapter 9

Asgore was about to take your soul when Sans shot a bone right through him. I looked at him in terror.

Papyrus slowly backed off. Sans equipped the real knife.

"I told you (Y/N) was mine." Sans said launching at Papyrus.

There was a big struggle. You helped Papyrus to try to get Sans off him but you where launched back. Papyrus turned to dust.

"NOOO!!!" I Said bursting into tears.

"Its ok (Y/N)" Sans said walking over to you.

He picked you up in a bridal style. He started to walk home with you in a bridal style.

Time skip

When we got home Sans put you agenst the wall. He kissed you as best he could. He let go to let you breath. He kissed again but this time somthing
Was trying to get i  your mouth. You didnt let it.

He punched you in the stomach. It hurt but you refused to open your mouth. Flash backs appier of when you where younger.

Flash back

"(Y/N) get over hear and get me a bottle of beer!!!" Your Dad called

You ran down stairs and got the bottle and gave him it.

"You where too slow!" And with that he punched you in the stomach.

You fell in pain. He started to kick you one even in the Face. You started to cry.

"Stop your F***in  crying." He said kicking even harder. When he stopped you where covered in your own blood. You ran to your room and got changed. Thats when you went to Mt. Ebbot.

Flash back ends

You held in the pain. Sans then took out his knife and thretened you. You opened your mouth. A blue tounge entered it. It started to explore your mouth. It was warm.

He broke apart the kiss

"You will always be mine."