Chapter 12

Papyrus had taken me to his house. I was sitting on the couch talking to Papyrus, more like Papyrus was talking to me.

"I REMEMBER A GIRL JUST LIKE YOU" Papyrus said sitting next to me.

"When?" I asked

"IT WAS A GIRL FROM A DREEM AND ME AND HER WHERE RUNNING FROM SANS. HE LOVED HER SO MUCH THAT HE KILLED EVERYONE FOR HER. EVEN ME!!!" Papyrus said.

"That's so sad. What happened?" I said with a frown.

"SHE HAD BEEN LIVING WITH US FOR A FEW WEEKS. I WENT TO SEE ALPHYS BECUSE SHE HAS AN AMAZING KITCHEN AND A LOT OF SPAGHETTI AND I LOOKED ON THE CAMERA AND SEEN HER FIGHT DOGAMY AND DOGGARESA. SHORTLY AFTER THE BATTLE SANS WENT OVER AND KILLED THEM. I RAN HOME AND TOOK HER BACK TO ALPHYS LAB TO PROTECT HER BECAUSE I THOUGHT SANS WAS GOING TO KILL HER. SANS CHASED US AND KILLED UNDYNE AND ALPHYS SO WE RAN TO THE RUINS AND SANS CHASED US.WE ENDED UP GOING TO THE CASTLE WHERE SANS ATTACKED ME AND THATS ALL I REMEMBER." Papyrus said with a frown( or the best one he could manage)

"What was the girls name?" I asked

"IT WAS UHHHH..."

3

2

1

"OH MY GOD!!!! IT WAS REAL!!! AND YOUR HER!!!"Papyrus exclaimed hugging me.

"DOES THAT MEAN THAT WE ARE..?"

"If you wish papyrus" I said

Papyrus then pulled me into the best kiss he could.We broke apart.

"We can't tell Sans you remember, ok?" I said.

"OK!BUT WHY?"

" Sans will freak and you know what happened last time"

"OK" Papyrus said

"WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SPAGHETTI?" Papyrus asked

"Ok but no glue or Glitter please" I responded.