Roommates

I couldn't help feeling a sense of dread wash over me.

What if my roommate was a total dweeb...what if...

''Earth to Leana'' asked Jason as he passed his arm in front of my face.

''Get your arm out of my face'' I replied as I shoved his arm away.

''Well...I wouldn't have to do that if you weren't drifting off to La La land'' said Jason.

'' Whatever'' I replied taking off in the direction of the dorm buildings.

''Wait'' said Jason as he pulled me to a stop and turned me in the opposite direction,

'' I wanna check something by the admin building...I mean the library sorry, before we check out your  possible lunatic of a roommate.''

Sighing to myself I followed him and Amanda to the library.

We had only just met and yet still the three of us have already become joint at the hip. I could tell the three  of us would probably be really close friends.

But then again is that a good thing? 

Questions I ask myself. sighs.

''Penny for your thoughts'' asked Amanda.

''huh'' I replied.

'' Wow! You really do have a way of zoning out.''  Amanda stated with an amused grin on her face.

'' What? Still thinking about your witch of a roommate?'' asked Jason with a evil glint in his eye as he opened the door of the library for us like a perfect gentlemen.

''No'' I replied smiling at him, '' Actually I was thinking about buying you an air freshener for Christmas.''

''What?'' he asked with a confused expression.

''Yea, you know, for you next door sewer problem." I said as both me and Amanda started laughing.

'' Whatever. We''ll see who''ll have the last laugh'' said Jason as he glided past me and went to look for whatever he came here to look for.

''Hey'' Amanda said to me,

''I'm going by the librarian to see if I could apply for a job as one of the desk clerks...I''ll be right back'' and with that she walked away.

Seeing that I'm all alone I might as well go and look for a book to read or something.

I thought to myself as I walked to the nearest bookshelf and started glancing through books.

Quickly I found one that caught my attention and made my way to the nearest table to sit and read. Unfortunately the table I choose to sit at was the one right next to a bunch of giggling girls. As I glanced in the direction of the girl I quickly scrutinized them.

They look like the popular type...sitting around a table...looking through magazines...talking...probably talking about some guy they thought was hot...

'' oh my God!  Adriel Hackshore  is like so hot!'' said one of the giggling girls.

Yep definitely the popular type.

''Leanna, come on lets go'' said Jason suddenly materialising by my table.

'' You planning on borrowing that book?'' asked Amanda as she emerged from behind him.

'' Nah '' I said, leaving the book on the table and making my way past the giggling girls.

''I wonder whats those dimwits were giggling about now'' said Amanda in a clearly annoyed voice.