Club 21

“I can’t believe we actually got in here’’ I shouted to Jace over the music.

There were at least fifty people outside in the line who the bouncer refused to let in.

‘’Are you kidding me? Do you see how hot I am? My hotness was more than enough for the two of us to get in here’’ said Jace with a smirk as we made our way to the bar.

The place was packed. There were people dancing and grinding everywhere to Kesha’s song Tick Tock.

‘’What can I get you guys?’’ asked the bartender.

‘’I’ll have a beer and she’ll have a coke’’ replied Jason.

After we got our drinks we set off looking for Amanda.

‘’She could be anywhere’’ I yelled to Jace.

The place was big and overcrowded with people.

‘’Yea…wait look over there’’ Jace said as I followed the direction he was pointing.

‘’Is that Amanda?’’ I asked in disbelief.

Amanda was grinding against this tall muscular guy, his hands were on her ass and whatever he whispered in her ear she agreed to because she nodded her head and let him lead her off the dance floor.

‘’Jace lets go before they leave. I bet there going outside to get some air’’ I said making quotation marks with my hands as I exited a door that I assumed led to the back of the club.   

Just as I thought there was Amanda and captain muscle guy making out. Getting air was obviously the last thing on their mind.

‘’Uhuhmmm’’ I said clearing my throat.

Instantly the two of them broke apart.

‘’Oh am hi’’ Amanda squeaked blushing.

Jason was glaring murderously at captain muscle guy.

‘’So I’m guessing you must be the great Richard that Amanda is always talking about?’’ I asked captain muscle.

‘’Aww babe you talk about me?’’ captain muscle said to Amanda causing her to blush all over again as she glared at me.

‘’I can assure you she rarely says anything good’’ said Jason glaring at Richard.

I stamped Jason’s foot hard and shot him a glare and said,

’’You mean she rarely says anything bad. Its always Richard’s so sweet or Richard’s so funny…’’

‘’More like Richard’s so annoying…’’ said Jason interrupting me.