Los Angeles

As I sat down in the food court of a mall in Beverly Hills, I couldn’t help but feel tired.

My day isn’t even halfway over yet and I already want to crash. Sighs, just shopping and clubbing to go. Lord help me!

I thought to myself.

Amanda and Jason took me to absolutely every tourist attraction in Los Angeles. At least it seemed like every tourist attraction, if there’s more I don’t want to know because boy am I tired.

I’ve been down the Walkway of Fame. There are at least a hundred celebrities on that walkway form Diana Ross to Justin Bieber. Hopefully someday my picture is going to be on that walkway. Someday very soon for all the world to see.

After the Walkway of Fame Jason had to go to his dance jazz class, so it was just us girls. Amanda proceeded to take me to museums, famous acting sets, studios, fountains and all the places where celebrities are often spotted.

One of the places had a beautiful garden. Beyonce Knoweles got married there actually. The garden was the perfect place for a picnic as well. It had a fountain in the middle with rose bushes around it and lots of flowers. But to me flowers wasn’t the only thing I could see blooming there. I could see love blooming as well.  Okay so I’m a hopeless romantic, cut me a break.

I must say the tour was fun and very interesting. Hell, I even met Angelina Jolie but still I'm tired.

‘’Leanna, your drifting again’’ said Amanda in a sing song voice.

‘’Huh’’ I replied looking up in her direction.

She just chuckled and handed me a slice of pizza.

A slice of pepperoni pizza to be exact.

What the heck is she thinking? Doesn’t she know that I hate pepperoni?

‘’There is no way you expect me to eat this!’’ I said as I pushed the plate away and folded my arms.

‘’What?’’ she replied, ‘’ The pizza here is really good. Just the other day they got this review from…’’

‘’I don’t care if it was endorsed my Madonna don’t you ever buy me this crap again if your ordering for me’’ I interrupted her.

I know I was being a bitch but it’s the pepperoni. I swear it does this to me every time.

 ‘’Are you cutting down on carbs or something? And besides whatever the reason is you don’t have to talk to me like that. I never put you as the type of person to give a bitch fit ’’ Amanda said with hurt in her voice.

I gave her an apologetic smile and said,

‘’Sorry Amanda, I didn’t mean to start ranting on you like a spoiled bitch its just that I hate pepperoni. It does stuff to me. It makes me want to hurl if I taste it…it brings out my dark side. Curse you pepperoni.’’